• Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
7,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals
I moderate the gremlin bell thread and am also next in line to provide a bell for the next person to join the list however i need a second bell for another bike I am building so I would like to exchange a bell with someone one for one. you get me a bell and I send you one
let me know

· Premium Member
7,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already have one for the next member to join the gremlin link in my sig block. i went to the local Harley dealer the last time I was in town and picked up two nice bells. I have already sent 2 bells out to members who join the gremlin link and then leave the site and are not around for the next member who joins so I could keep the extra bell for a situation like that so if no one else out there needs a bell and wants to do an exchange then for sure robskllz I will take you up on your offer

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Well Robbskllz came through big time. i have never seen a bell like this. It is sick, I have never seen a bell like this one love it thanks man

here are a few pics
You're welcome brother, enjoy it. It is different and cool AF. I might ask my gf to get me one down the road... Now off to send other members some scratch, I'm behind on some parts I need to get off Joey.. My kids in Puerto Rico dried up my funds, which by my standard if fine by me..

· [Retired Admin-SuperMod]
32,041 Posts
I have just joined the forum with my warrior, what do I have to do to get and send a gremlin bell.
She would look good with her bell on.
Go here:

Once you add your name A member will connect with you. Its a planetary forum. So meantime, although the giver must by tradition decide the bell to send, because of geographics you might locate a source in your area for new bells and offer the URL in case helpful to that person. This is because sometimes the mailing of a bell costs more money and paperwork than the bell itself!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.