· Premium Member
590 Posts
AH I would like to be included in the draw for the Gremlin Bell:D:D
not sure what it would cost to send to the UK
hope the postage cost does not count me out:(

Dave

· Premium Member
3,464 Posts
I would like to be gifted a bell. I missed both my chances about being on the council for that. By the way, when we starting that again?

· Premium Member
'04' Warrior - Super Fine Metallic Black
9,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I've accepted a tentative assignment that could conflict with the month end date and will bring this to an early closure if required. :)

· Premium Member
2,455 Posts
as a new member wtf is a gremlin bell!?! :D
Hang a bell on the front at the lowest point you can and it catches all the gremlins off the road and keeps them in the bell and they don't make it to your bike. they don't work cause the cool guys on here gave me one last year and my lifter collapsed on me a couple weeks ago:D

Attachments

· Registered
540 Posts
Hang a bell on the front at the lowest point you can and it catches all the gremlins off the road and keeps them in the bell and they don't make it to your bike. they don't work cause the cool guys on here gave me one last year and my lifter collapsed on me a couple weeks ago:D
interesting ... i dont think i want a bell on my bike though ha. maybe just some pink streamers for the handle bars if anyone is giving those away!

· Registered
13,128 Posts
Deriding a gremlin bell isn't cool. It's a decades old tradition, and just because you don't know about it or get it doesn't mean you should mock it.

By tradition, you're supposed to be given one and you can't buy your own. So when you see someone with a gremlin bell, it means that someone else was looking out for that biker. AlanH is trying to look out for someone on this forum, and we should respect and honor that, not compare it to pink streamers.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.