Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

· Premium Member
590 Posts

· Premium Member
Warrior 2004 Indigo
3,720 Posts
Deriding a gremlin bell isn't cool. It's a decades old tradition, and just because you don't know about it or get it doesn't mean you should mock it.

By tradition, you're supposed to be given one and you can't buy your own. So when you see someone with a gremlin bell, it means that someone else was looking out for that biker. AlanH is trying to look out for someone on this forum, and we should respect and honor that, not compare it to pink streamers.
Tradition?
I was told that you're not supposed to ask for one.... so that kind of blows this whole thread out of the water eh?

As for respect and honour...... you have to laugh....
It's a shame AlanH didn't respect and honour the people who gave it to him it in the first place.

· Premium Member
'04' Warrior - Super Fine Metallic Black
9,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
tradition?
.... It's a shame alanh didn't respect and honour the people who gave it to him it in the first place.
at the end of may i'll toss the entry names and send the winner this bell .... Good luck!!
FWIIW ... i declined the bell from Mark aka Akitadog and the package remains unopened on my desk as i'm not an advocate.

Thought i'd pass it on to someone who would use it and also give credit from where it originally came ....

· Banned
5,563 Posts
ok alan, start over you put everyones name in the hat that is on the site, with more then 500 posts( see arizona for a list) draw a name and send it away, done and over , i elect to not be in thank you, btk572

· Premium Member
'04' Warrior - Super Fine Metallic Black
9,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Giveaway Closed

enough of this drama .... i am giving this bell to member
  • monstrddg
You can thank these members:
Akitadog, Arizona Warrior, BJMartin, Caledonian Warrior, Jarv, KyleNV, Repsol61, Tomba, Wyoming Warrior and Churchkey, who did not vote but kindly shared expenses.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.