RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· [Retired Admin-SuperMod]
32,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just 50+ posts to participate, if you need a new gremlin bell for your motorcycle then post your request here, and the most recent member who has already received their bell will check your post count and then buy a bell and have it sent direct to you free. Swap addresses etc in a PM Conversation please.

International shipping might not be free, so please plan accordingly.

Its traditional for the person receiving their bell to post a picture of the bell on their motorcycle so we can all follow-along just for fun!

I'll provide the first bell for this new program.

We all rely on our fellow members to keep the chain unbroken between members receiving their free bell and then sending a free bell to the next in line here. Awesome.

Also: We are looking for a new volunteer Thread Manager for this renewed Gremlin Bell program. In the meantime, this will be self-serve!

· [Retired Admin-SuperMod]
32,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have given a few out but never received for either bike yet Warrior or my Vstar. What a great way to get all involved
I hope you'll hang around here are get your Post-count up because from what you have posted it seems you are a good fit for our modness!

· Registered
57 Posts
does anyone have pic with Gremlin Bell on your bike? I saw a tiny bell on my warrior that I purchased from prior owner and not sure if it is Gremlin Bell.

Prior owner was second owner of bike and he for sure wasn't on this forum so possibly the first owner could have been on this forum.

· Registered
57 Posts
does anyone have pic with Gremlin Bell on your bike? I saw a tiny bell on my warrior that I purchased from prior owner and not sure if it is Gremlin Bell.

Prior owner was second owner of bike and he for sure wasn't on this forum so possibly the first owner could have been on this forum.
Never mind. I did some digging on forum and found details on Gremlin Bell. Now, hopefully one day I might be able to find a fellow member on forum here who bought and owned my Warrior from 2008 through 2014.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.