RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts
Closed by OP request, the new thread is here: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/8-site-giveaways/244346-gremlin-protection.html

Hi Guys and gals
I did this last year and it had good participation and since then there have been a lot of new members as such lets do it again.

there are a lot of new members and riders here many who are not familiar with the ride/gremlin bell tradition or history and who do not have a bell for their bike but would like to get one and as you know it is better to receive one from a fellow rider than to buy your own

first off here is a link to explain the history behind the ride bell

Legend of the Bell

What I would like to propose is that everyone who would like to get a ride bell put their name into this thread. The first person on the list will purchase a bell for the person who follows him/her and as such until the last person who will purchase a bell for the first person on the list. I will keep this thread going until the 30th of August and it can be the perfect opportunity for those who do not have a bell but would like to receive a bell to get one as a gift. Each person will purchase and ship the bell to the next person and can even ask that person his preference as there are many types of bells available. no better way to get a bell than from a fellow warrior owner

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
im not on the list !!

christo, ill help start the list by buying the first bell for the member above ,then the rest will be like the first member " passing it on" , if thats ok with you ? just a small pay it forward from btk572 and christokcustom. ride safe to all who respond to this thread, btk572

karen, will now buy for desertrider, gene. btk572

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay a little twist to the methodology

BTK572 is buying a bell for karen(kcloutier)
karen will buy a bell for Gene (Desertrider) and Gene will buy a bell for the next person on the list. The last person on the list once the cutoff date is here will have to decide who he or she will get a bell for and then will inform us of his or her goodwill gesture. It could be a welcome gift for a new member, it could be for someone they consider to be an outstanding member etc. whatever they want to do. Thanks to site vendor BTk572 for offering the first Bell
don't forget to contact the person you will be buyng the bell for as there are many shapes and themes out there

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
That's awesome guy's I got involved In the first time christok did it.I sent the bell to the person in line,but I never got one myself. The one I have my wife n son bought it for me on fathers day.So guess what im saying Is put me in line.H3ll I put two gremlin bells on the bike.I would like one frm a fellow member n rider .:D:D

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so far the list is looking like this
btk572 buys for kcloutier
kcloutier buys for desertrider
desertrider buys for ramon
ramon buys for loganmn
loganmn buys for desertboy13
desertboy13 buys for rcoligan2
rcoligan2 buys for shadow warrior