Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Okay closing this thread off

Firebird1970 is the last name on the list so you have the right now to decide how you want to take care of the Bell you buy. You can do a draw for some new members, donate it to a charitable organisation (If it works on motorcycles maybe it will work on kids bicycles as well), start a new thread with your Bell going to the first member signing up etc. It is up to you to decide how you would like to make a Bell a goodwill gesture. Please think about it and let us knowwhat you have done

thanks for all those who participated and thanks to BTK572 for giving the first Bell. remember it is important to support our forum vendors

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have sent a PM to Firebird1970 and have not heard anything from him. If I do not hear anything from him in a few weeks I would be glad to donate to another member to keep this going.

·
Premium Member
7,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I have sent a PM to Firebird1970 and have not heard anything from him. If I do not hear anything from him in a few weeks I would be glad to donate to another member to keep this going.
thanks for stepping up. lets give him a bit of time as he may be on vacation

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Sorry I have been handling serious issues at work (mother board on billing computer blew) and been sidetracked.....I did receive message from thewilsons and am now back to more interesting things. I would be glad to donate to another member on this forum. I have not heard of the Guardian Bell before Desertboy13 said something when we went for a ride this summer. I was excited to be able to join in when this popped up. My brother and I have been riding for decades and he just purchase a warrior so I am getting him two bells - one for each of his bikes. I will start a new thread in the near future to keep this going. Thanks to everyone for their participation.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
since I was last on the list I would be very happy to buy the first in line on the restart ...I did buy one for my brother and last time I saw it, it was all dinged up. Since then he told me it has fallen off. He will be getting another and soon..

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.