RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,699 Posts
Closed by OP request, the new thread is here: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/8-site-giveaways/244346-gremlin-protection.html

Hi Guys and gals
I have done this twice in the past and it had good participation and since then there have been a lot of new members as such as well as some new inquiries lets do it again.

there are a lot of new members and riders here many who are not familiar with the ride/gremlin bell tradition or history and who do not have a bell for their bike but would like to get one and as you know it is better to receive one from a fellow rider than to buy your own

first off here is a link to explain the history behind the ride bell

Legend of the Bell

for those who don't know the legend of the bell the above link is a good read

What I would like to propose is that everyone who would like to get a ride bell put their name into this thread. Firebird1970 will purchase a bell for the first person on the list. the first person on the list will purchase a bell for the person who follows him/her and as such until the last person who will purchase a bell for the person or cause of his/her choice. I will keep this thread going until the end of February and it can be the perfect opportunity for those who do not have a bell but would like to receive a bell to get one as a gift. Each person will purchase and ship the bell to the next person and can even ask that person his preference as there are many types of bells available. no better way to get a bell than from a fellow warrior owner

·
Premium Member
7,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so Firebirtd 1970 will buy for mnp15t
mnp15t will buy for the next person to register

common guys/girls now is the chance. double your ability to fight road gremlins as a given bell is more powerful than one bought for yourself

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.