RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 40 of 130 Posts

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,879 Posts
@Desertboy13 I hope its okay there is a change of plan. Sorry for my delay which resulted in confusion on my part about who is next up for bells. So I will send a bell to 02 Red Warrior in Canada, and Robbskillz will send a bell to Melboyz31 in UK. Sound good?

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,879 Posts
@Desertboy13 Does this STILL look correct?

Most Recent Update 4/30/2021:

Desertboy13 sent to Cheiko's Master.
Cheiko's Master received it.

Cheiko's Master sent to Rswcrzy81.
Rswcrzy81 has received it.

Rswcrzy81 sent to Robbskllz.
Robskllz has received it.

Robbskllz sent to Melboyz31 (in UK) and Melboyz31 received it.

ArizonaWarrior sent bell to 02 Red Warrior and 02 Warrior received it.

Melboyz31 and 02 Red Warrior both sent a bell to mjerney and he received both lol. Troopers!!

Mjerney has sent a bell to StinkyPeteJones.

Mjerney has also sent a bell to WarriorBKNY and Warrior BKNY received it.

So Desertboy13 has clarified that the next bells to go out will come FROM EITHER StinkyPeteJones or FROM WarriorBKNY BUT NOT FROM BOTH!!!

You all crack me up 😜🤪

Updated 4/30/2021

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,879 Posts
Omar I was in the garage yesterday playing around while the freezing wind howled outside and in the process I shined-up the bell you sent me last year. Its the best. I decided to repost in this new bell thread the pic from the day I put it on. No gremlins can get past that bad boy, thanks Omar!

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,879 Posts
I see 02 red Warrior logged-in about an hour ago, but has not posted here or responded to my Conversation-PM. Maybe he changed his mind? I'm going to hang-in a bit longer and if he doesn't respond I imagine we just move forward with the program and he can post-up fresh?

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,879 Posts
Okay I sent him a Conversation-PM that if he needs a gremlin bell for his ride, would he mind posting a fresh note in the gremlin bell thread so the next member in line to send a bell could send him one. Its all good. Thanks Omar.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Melboys31, i think that was who i was supposed to send to. Asked him to send me a link of one he liked. He went ahead and bought one himself. Asked him to send me his PayPal info so I could send him what he paid........still waiting 😔

21 - 40 of 130 Posts