RS Warrior Forum banner
41 - 60 of 105 Posts

[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
Melboys31, i think that was who i was supposed to send to. Asked him to send me a link of one he liked. He went ahead and bought one himself. Asked him to send me his PayPal info so I could send him what he paid........still waiting 馃様
Okay thankfully he's taken care of, let's wait for @Desertboy13 to tell us what's next, and please tell him if you are able to reimburse @Melboys31 so he (Desertboy13) knows who is next to buy for the next member. Thanks!

(Fixed)

Registered
No no no, I got mine already from a member. I was supposed to send him one, he bought his own already. All I want is to reimburse him. I was supposed to buy and send him his bell. Since he's in the U.K, he went ahead and bought his own, I wanted to atleast send him what he paid for the bell. Follow me?

Registered
The U.K. member is supposed to get someone a bell now. All I want is to send him money (reimburse him) because since I was supposed to get him a bell, but he bought his own, so I didn't have to go through the process of sending him one to the U.K. and extra charges and whatnot.

Registered
The U.K. member is supposed to get someone a bell now. All I want is to send him money (reimburse him) because since I was supposed to get him a bell, but he bought his own, so I didn't have to go through the process of sending him one to the U.K. and extra charges and whatnot.
Ok cool. Disregard this post then haha

[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
Yes I remember.

If Melboys31 never let's you reimburse him then you can have who ever is next. Then if later Melboys31 provides PayPal or what ever to be reimbursed then I will do that in order to plug the gap. Otherwise we end up with two members in line to buy for future members.

As always if you or Omar have other solutions I don't mind stepping back. No worries bro!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Ok just on Melboy...

So this is what we gonna do Robskills buys for the next in line to keep it moving forward...

SO IF YOU DONT HAVE A BELL

POST UP GUYS

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

Registered
This is a really cool idea. Never thought about it, but it's a great way to give and get a bell.

Bravo Desertboy13 for coming up with this.

[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
Hi 02, sorry for the delay I did not get your reply but no worries I'm on it now!

Added:
Its ordered, will deliver to you in Canada in a few weeks. When you get it please post-up here with a picture okay!! Have fun brother.

Sent order info by Conversation-PM.

Added:
Tracking pinged me it's out for delivery to you today!

[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
Okay corrected where things stand today:

Robbskllz sent bell to Melboyz31 (in UK) and @Melboyz31 received it and will check with Desertboy13 before sending to next.

ArizonaWarrior sent bell to 02 Red Warrior.
@02 Red Warrior received it. Will check with Desertboy13 before sending out to next.

Waiting for next members to jump-in with us, this duality will become solved later!

Registered
Yep, this is where things stand:

Robbskllz was sending to Melboyz31 (in UK) and Melboyz31 said he got a bell locally but he has not yet responded to Robbskllz with PayPal to be reimbursed. Robskllz will check with Desertboy13 before sending out to next, and still hoping @Melboyz31 responds.

ArizonaWarrior sent bell to 02 Red Warrior.
@02 Red Warrior received it and will check with Desertboy13 before sending out to next.

This duality will become solved later.

Waiting for more members to post-up to get bell and then give one!
He's paid for, 馃憤馃徏馃憤馃徏,I sent him the loot already

41 - 60 of 105 Posts