RS Warrior Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gremlin Protection

38K views 366 replies 60 participants last post by  Baldy 
#1 ·
This thread will become a sticky and will allow all existing and new members to procure "Gremlin Protection" for their ride.

first for the history, if you like, of the gremlin Bell and those pesky little monsters that attack your bike go to this site Legend of the Bell

now to start things off, Shadow 6 is the first member on the list and will purchase a bell for the next member to add his name to the list so let the protection begin!!!!!!!!!

#2 ·
To clarify how it works, a member who adds his name to the list will have a bell purchased by the previous member on the list and the new member will purchase for the next person to add their name to the list and so on. For example Shadow6 will purchase for the next person to add their name to the list and then that person will purchase for the person who follows and so on. This thread will also be added to my signature block for easy reference

#20 ·
Man you guys are the bomb, This is a Awesome site, i Haven't Been on Here For long & I'm Learning Plenty. Been Riding Crouch Rockets 4 eva & Never Heard About this bell till today! Must Be a Cruiser Thing ? 1st thing I Did After Post Above Was Went on ebay & Bought 1 For My Young Fella Who has Just Got his Restricted Licence. Gotta Keep Those Road Gremlins @Bay. Thanks arizonawarrior for the Offer to go halves with christok, Be a shame to see the Chain Break.
In The Words Of Bon Scott From AC/DC " Ride ON "

#27 ·
No Wukkas Snowboy, What a Great way To Start The New Year, PM Me Your Postage Address ETC & We'll Have 1 On The Way to You Post Haste! Any Particular Preference & i'll See What I Can Come Up With. These Aussie Gremlin Protection Bell are Stare Of The Art, ( So Im Led To Believe ) Some Say They've Even Been Known to Move a Mob Of Kangaroos By The Way Side. Have a Happy New Years Guys,

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.