RS Warrior Forum banner

301 - 320 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
This thread will become a sticky and will allow all existing and new members to procure "Gremlin Protection" for their ride.

first for the history, if you like, of the gremlin Bell and those pesky little monsters that attack your bike go to this site Legend of the Bell

now to start things off, Shadow 6 is the first member on the list and will purchase a bell for the next member to add his name to the list so let the protection begin!!!!!!!!!
Just letting you know Bro, nothing has arrived yet.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Guys I wasn’t complaining, just letting you know the state of the nation.
Oh I know you weren’t and I got it to pull up tracking using the customs number says in transit but it’s just now made it past GA I bet they don’t update oftenwith this setup hopefully they move it along fairly quick I ordered something for my bike two months ago over seas and still haven’t got it said it was supposed to be delivered 5 days ago haha pandemic got everything messed up

·
Registered
26 Posts
New here guys, I’ve had the bike for over a year and it came blessed, along with this bell. Not polished because I’m currently working on the ride, once work is finished, either polishing it or getting a new one? Also just wanted to show the location of it and that it’s never in the way of most of the work I’ve done. Glad to be a part of the group guys!

Attachments

301 - 320 of 338 Posts