RS Warrior Forum banner

321 - 337 of 337 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
yes he did I sent the bell a few weeks ago I don’t know if customs got it or what this sucks. And for over seas shipping I didn’t get tracking only a customs forum
It is taking a long time for international mail these days. I sent a part out to Poland at the end of March and it still is not there yet.

·
Premium Member
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #329
looks like Arizona will buy for Desertboy13 and desertboy 13 will buy for Arizona
once this covid thing gets back to normal and shipping returns to normal we will see who has an extra bell
so for the time being
spagman101 buys for the next to join

·
Administrator
28,356 Posts
In the process of doing that.
Just need Desertboy13’s postal address.
Wassup with this?
Need Christo to confirm.
Meanwhile Stryder I went looking to find how to help you and I think the system crashed on this back 6~8 weeks ago. Send me a PM with your mailing address. When Christo confirms it'll be done bro. Griz.

·
Premium Member
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
To PM on this site, touch your Avatar top right of NEW, select Conversation. Send me a note about your bell and copt Christok so he knows. Include your complete name and mailing address and I will make it happen brother.
I believe Stryder1956 ordered a bell for desertboy13 but still has not received it yet so cannot ship it to desertboy13 The shipping time with this covid thing to send anywhere outside of your own country is totally screwed up and small envelopes /packages have been getting lost a lot. I have 3 envelopes lost since april. I figured if you and desretboy wanted to exhchange bells then once Stryder1956 got his bell he could use it for someone else down the line. In the future for our friends out of North America it is easier if they order direct from JPcycles and have it delivered to the person they are buying for or I can always get a bell and ship it off if they refer that method.
To PM on this site, touch your Avatar top right of NEW, select Conversation. Send me a note about your bell and copt Christok so he knows. Include your complete name and mailing address and I will make it happen brother.

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
WITHOUT making this a bigger problem

Why wouldn't you just have said item shipped directly to said person
At time of purchase..

That solves any problems....

That what I do when I'm buying something for someone.....

Why would you have something shipped to yourself, and reship it to said PERSON...

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
28,356 Posts
Okay I am honored to get ride bells for Desertboy13 and Stryder1956.

Omar I might have them sent to me, dunno yet. It'll be worth waiting for.

Bob I got your message and address and like Omar you'll find it worth waiting for.

The inbound shipping to me could take awhile I have no idea. But I will communicate.

I will take them to the post office myself and will get tracking but Bob it only tracks inside the USA.

I am currently waiting to hear back that they actually have these in-stock. I will call them again in a couple days if no word.

Meanwhile your open road speed needs to exceed 110mph so the gremlins cannot get a grip. Just tell the officer you have a written excuse haha. Maybe the belly laugh will get you off the hook?!

321 - 337 of 337 Posts