RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.
361 - 367 of 367 Posts

· Premium Member
7,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #361 ·
Well guys/gals although I read most of the posts here sometimes I do not see some of the posts however I did see this one. I am trying to keep the Gremlin related stuff in the Gremlin thread. As we left the Gremlin thread spagman101 will purchase for the next to join and Baldy will be held in reserve in case we lose a member along the way who joins and then quits before he fulfills his bell responsibility. So far I have provided more than 4 bells in this kind of situation. I would like to keep it that Spagman will purchase for the next to join the gremlin thread and Baldy we will keep you in reserve. However if the next to join the gremlin thread is from your neck of the woods then we can look at maybe changing things around

· Premium Member
7,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #365 ·
Well guys and gals it has been a long run however effective immediately I will no longer be looking after this gremlin thread. The Warrior is one of 4 motorcycles I own and I have decided it is time for me to pay a bit more attention to the other bikes and as such I will be greatly reducing my forum activity. I will no longer be advising new forum members of the existence of this thread, I have removed this thread link from my signature block and I will no longer be buying bells for participants who did not receive a bell because the person who was next to purchase quit the forum. I will leave it up to you to decide how you want to continue with this thread. good luck to all and be safe

· Registered
2003 Yamaha Road Star Warrior
1,240 Posts
Christos, in the 8 months I have been on the forum you Sir have done a fantastic job with the Gremlin Bells. I think we all can keep the bell going. When a new member arrives we greet them and mention the bell and keep the buy line going. If the other guys don’t want to do this I’ll shut my mouth lol😎😎🐝

361 - 367 of 367 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.