RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so the bars are on the bike the wires are run OUTSIDE. Now who has these bars and what grips are you putting on them? Any help would be great. I dont want to get a set of grips and have them not work. The stock ones just dont work so well.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It WILL be running tomorrow!!!!!!!!! If you come over and give me a hand. We can ride in the afternoon FOR SURE. Bars are on wiring needs finished, got the PCIII and BigShots on Thrusday. Road to work today and I think I woke every one up at 6am leaving.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I've got the Baron's Radius Bars, and I just put on the Kuryakan grips w/the Throttle Boss today. They seem to work well. Real easy to install. Check out the photo.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I have the Rad Bars and used the Kuryakn grips also. A lot of folks have them but that is because they feel so darn good. FYI Glue the living *&^! out of the left grip.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks guys....Red I think it will be the Yamaha Grips here as well. I looked all over and it seems the Yamaha ones are a great buy and nice grips.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts