RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
siradude said:
John called me today and made arrangements and I was able to place the order online

glad to hear it worked out!

Postpics of your slick installs when you all get a chance!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
BigBlackWarrior said:
Got my kit today...looks nice...i'll report back as soon as i get it installed!

good to hear - keep us updated!

I'm not even sure who all participated? If you went in on this GB, let us know.

Last I talked to John, he was planning on running it til the end of August but I see the ordering page is still up so if you want in I'd do it asap before the page is disabled...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Got my 35 watt Hi/Lo kit on Monday and just finished the Install tonight.

I was a real moron, I put everything together and hooked it up to my jumper battery on Tuesday to test everything out.Turned the key "on" and noticed the light didn't turn on. I e-mailed John who was a real sport and tried to help me troubleshoot until I realized that the headlight doesn't turn on until the engine is actually running. Point is John is a great guy and communicates promptly.

I did Thom's Trick install which works great! Can''t comment on the brightness yet since I haven't gotten a chance to ride my bike yet. Currently have nobrake lines (waiting for a set from Galfer).

I think I'll get a set of these HID's for my truck.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Unfortunately, I got the wrong kit. Looks like a got a 9004/9007 kit. I can't determine yet if it was me who ordered the wrong kit or they sent the wrong one. I just emailed John 2 min ago. He replied to my last email within 30 minutes of my sending the question, so I have no doubt he'll work with me to get the right kit in my hands.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
NMwarrior said:
Got my 35 watt Hi/Lo kit on Monday and just finished the Install tonight.

I was a real moron, I put everything together and hooked it up to my jumper battery on Tuesday to test everything out.Turned the key "on" and noticed the light didn't turn on. I e-mailed John who was a real sport and tried to help me troubleshoot until I realized that the headlight doesn't turn on until the engine is actually running. Point is John is a great guy and communicates promptly.

I did Thom's Trick install which works great! Can''t comment on the brightness yet since I haven't gotten a chance to ride my bike yet. Currently have nobrake lines (waiting for a set from Galfer).

I think I'll get a set of these HID's for my truck.
Glad to hear it NM!

John, sorry to hear about the wrong kit. I'm sure it will get sorted out. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I know the group buy has expired, but, how do those that got these like them? I'd like some really bright lights to see the deer!!! I may get them.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I am pretty happy with mine! Give John SHARP a call on the chance he can extend the pricing for you. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask...

41 - 55 of 55 Posts