RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Phat performance claims elite control are made for them exclusvely yet pacific coast star also sells them. Neither website tells you who the manufacturer is only that their made in america. I doubt these website would entertain a group buy. group buys usually deal with the manufacturer directly to my knowledge. I can't find any info online about a direct contact to the manufacturer so I'd call on of these companies and ask them for that information. $450 for a set of forward controls is already a very reasonable price so I doubt there would be much discount in a group buy but that's just my opinion. From the research i've done online "elite" is a style of forward control and not a manufacturer. Here are some companies that make "elite" forward controls and you'll see what I mean: Stampede, accutronix, DNA, Carl Brouhard designs.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok ... I got the shipping 40 dollars cheaper at pacific coast then Phat.
But as iunderstand from it should be the same product ?
Right ?

Phat performance claims elite control are made for them exclusvely yet pacific coast star also sells them. Neither website tells you who the manufacturer is only that their made in america. I doubt these website would entertain a group buy. group buys usually deal with the manufacturer directly to my knowledge. I can't find any info online about a direct contact to the manufacturer so I'd call on of these companies and ask them for that information. $450 for a set of forward controls is already a very reasonable price so I doubt there would be much discount in a group buy but that's just my opinion. From the research i've done online "elite" is a style of forward control and not a manufacturer. Here are some companies that make "elite" forward controls and you'll see what I mean: Stampede, accutronix, DNA, Carl Brouhard designs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts