RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've been searching for a while what kind of rims the Patrick Racing Warrior had and finally found them. They are called Carrozzeria, so I immediately looked for a dealer. I found one in Florida called Wild Bros.http://www.wildbros.com/Carrozzeria.html
Anyway they're not cheap, at $1780 + 40 shipping. You can get it polished, powdercoated or anodize in gold or black, which will be at 18x3.5 front and 18x8.5 rear.
If I can get 5 people we'll get it at $150 off. PM me if anyone out there is interested.

Insert Image:

50.79 KB

Insert Image:

57.68 KB

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by RaySDF250

$150 off isn't much for a group buy. ****, you could probably talk him down that much.

I know its not that much of a discount. But also, theres not too many interests out there either. I was hoping for at least 8-10, then I can talk him to at least $1500 for the set.
I might repost sometimes this week. Usually, people are out riding on Sundays.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I applaud your efforts there Paul. See if you can grind them down some more and I bet more folks will be interested. I wonder how the anodized gold wheels will look on a Titanium Warrior....hmmmm...

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
quote:Originally posted by adrian548

T, Are you getting involved in another scam??

Adrian

lol! no Bill, I wish I can be part of this but the price for admission is way to rich for my blood! that is unless the discount is significant....

Bill, why don't you see what you can do for us? It certainly wouldn't hurt....Win-win right?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Funny, we just got our dealer application for Carrozzeria. Let me get the application turned in and see what I can do for a price. The whole reason we got the application is because we too found these rims for the Warrior and liked that they were not all chopper-ish.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts