RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
too many problems to work out, not enough interest. sorry for the inconvenience. one of the posters suggested contacting phat performance if you're still interested. i believe they made a post over in the vendor's forum.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I would like to save money on a set. Thats what I was going to buy, if the time frame is right. Is this group purchase going to take a long time to get them? I have been hearing a extra long shipping dates for some of these parts mail order. Can't imagine they get a order for 25 sets of pipes, it may take forever.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they didn't specify a number of people, but if perhaps five of us get together and commit to purchase, i'll contact them and see what they say. i'll send them another e-mail to find out exactly how many pipes they can ship.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've contacted the vendor to find out how many units are actually available to be shipped, and to find out also if the 10% discount is available for what ever it is they can ship. Any who are interested can send me an email, and i'll try to keep track of first come first serve, and relay that information to the vendor. I haven't tried running one of these things myself before, so i apologize in advance if i screw it up!

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay, guys, the vendor says he can ship as many as 27 units within four days of ordering. the only question left to find out his how many we have to commit to to receive the disount! if i get overwhelmed with e-mails be patient. i may simply forward all emails directly to the vendor on a first come first serve basis. but, this has to be a firm commitment to purchase! i don't want to promise these guys something and then fall way short, thanx

$269 -10% discount =$242 plus shipping, i hope. i think that's a pretty sweet deal. anyone interested in another type of exhaust could probably organize another group purchase, it seems to be pretty easy so far

this is for the bub slash cut slip on muffler only

·
Registered
291 Posts
Might I suggest you try to make it an open ended discount for anyone on this board. Something like, "mention RSWARRIOR.COM, and earn the 10% discount." Then people can pick them up at their own pace and the vendor has a better chance at more sales over a longer period than just one big lump of sales.

I'm starting to believe our once obscure bike is about to become more popular, at least if the amount of new people visiting this board is any indication. I'm seeing more and more new names of people signed on every day, which is a pretty cool thing IMHO. I'm also seeing more and more Warriors cruising around my area here in San Diego. Seen a good 6 different combos thus far, all cruising up to Palomar Mountain and Julian. Anyhow, all these people may soon become potential customers for that dealer if he's smart.

Just a thought.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
usually group purchases do have a time frame attached, however i didn't mention it in my dealings with the vendor. in fact, it may be possible to do a group purchase that's not restricted only to the bub slip on. i'll contact the vendor again and see what he can do if a lot of us start to purchase accessories just as you said and get a discount simply because we are rswarrior.com members. who knows?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we only need to purchase five pipes to receive the discount! I'll account for one, and i've got an email that i believe will commit to the second.

do we have three or four more members interested? send me an email

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well, i guess i don't know how to count. i still need one more to have the minimum, but i'm going to contact her anyway and she'll if she'll do a 10% discount with only the four of us, cross your fingers

·
Registered
6 Posts
I received this reply from the company that is listed below. The only problem is some of us will have to wait. The price is about the same. I just dont know how much shipping is. This company will give free shipping.

Steve,
Thanks for the tip on the warrior site, I'm sure we'll be there soon!! The site looks great.

This is what we can do for your group on 4 (or 5) Bub's Slash Cut Slip-On for the Warrior. We'll offer a price of $250.00 each (plus tax, if applicable), plus we offer FREE SHIPPING on these, so your price is $250.00 shipped.

We do have one in stock, so one lucky member of your group gets their pipes first!! The rest of the pipes will be about 2-3 weeks out. The only stipulation on our end is that you place a pre-order with us to confirm that you really want the pipes. The reason we're requiring this is that we've had one Slash Cut in stock for a couple weeks and have not sold it. We just don't want to get stuck with 5 pipes we can't sell.

I hope this is agreeable to you and your party, email us and we'll get it set up!!

Thank you for stopping by
Matt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts