RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another newbie question: do you guys over here ever do group purchases for the intent of getting discounted prices for volume buys?
one of the other bb's i frequent does this all the time, and usually only requires a minium number of participants to gain significant savings. it usually takes like 10 or so people to buy a particular item from a dealer, and then said dealer will discount the price...

so, with that being said, who else might be interested in a group purchase of the bub slash cut slip on mufflers?[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

i've never tried to line one of these things up, so if anyone has any experience here, chime in!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
There has not been anything like this really set up. Once in a whlie a vendor will mention that there are discouts for members of this board.

If any vendors would like to set something up for this type of thing they can email me directly at kearney @ rswarrior.com

CarKnee

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carknee, i think the way it usually works is something like this:

a member will poll the other's who frequent your website, and once a number of people express interest in a particular product, someone will actually contact a vendor directly and work out a deal, FWIW.

i'm not trying to tell anyone how to do things, just saying what i've seen take place on other sites, thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts