RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold it today. Was a fun bike but I think I did the right thing selling it. I pushed my luck a little too much on that bike and it was only a matter of time before I at least got a nasty ticket on it. I'll miss it but I won't miss the bills I'll pay off with the $ I got from selling it. If I had unlimited funds then I would have probably kept the bike around but that ain't the case.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Smart man, when you get that feeling it's time to adjust the stable. Does that leave you with just the HD?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Congrats on making a choice you're not regretting. I was toying with a 2nd bike too. An F6. But it's too much.

Xander

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whajac said:
Smart man, when you get that feeling it's time to adjust the stable. Does that leave you with just the HD?
Yes, unless you count my wife's Suzuki S40 (650 single cylinder). I don't.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Sorry that you felt the need to sell the Suzuki but I understand where you are coming from. I was in the same boat back in the early part of 2002 and I found the best way for me to avoid trouble on the street with my sportbikes was to start doing trackdays. Best thing any sportbike rider can do from a rider improvement standpoint and 10X more fun as well. Of course once you get addicted to trackdays or racing a whole new financial issue can arise(as opposed to tickets). Oh well, you still have the Harley and regardless of our past differences if you ever have the unfortunate luck to be stuck in 'Bama, you can ride one of my sportbikes.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
WOW!!!! Looks like BOTH of Dwight's bikes got sold right out from under him!!!!!!

Looking at a 2007 FZ1 for myself.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
madav8tr said:
Sorry that you felt the need to sell the Suzuki but I understand where
you are coming from. I was in the same boat back in the early
part of 2002 and I found the best way for me to avoid trouble on the
street with my sportbikes was to start doing trackdays. Best
thing any sportbike rider can do from a rider improvement standpoint
and 10X more fun as well. Of course once you get addicted to
trackdays or racing a whole new financial issue can arise(as opposed to
tickets). Oh well, you still have the Harley and regardless of
our past differences if you ever have the unfortunate luck to be stuck
in 'Bama, you can ride one of my sportbikes.
Hey, I clearly misjudged you in the
past. Very big of you to overlook my attitude towards you from
before and I appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Shag said:
Hey, I clearly misjudged you in the
past. Very big of you to overlook my attitude towards you from
before and I appreciate it.
Nah, I am still an @sshole but that's mainly an internet thing. In person, I am much more personable. Apparently sarcasm doesn't translate as well with typed text as it does when spoken. Besides, this forum would be pretty boring if everyone got along ALL the time
Offer still stands though and if you ever want to try out a trackday like Barber or maybe little Tally(Talladega Gran Prix Raceway), I have a bike that's perfect. It won't even matter if you wreck it since it has been wrecked more times than Pamela Anderson.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts