RS Warrior Forum banner
141 - 159 of 159 Posts
So...you changed the photo eh???? very good, I am sure Mr. Coligan is happy....lol

lots of good thoughts your way Stoney, we have faith in your adventure.
No need to change anything. I was messin around. Ask DutchRc he tried to mail something to my addy of 20 (twenty) years. His post office said it didn't exist!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Discussion starter · #152 ·
Coast to coast....officially national now Stoney. Might have to send some to Europe so you can attain International status.
I am sending one to Russia next week:eek: hand delivered to Moscow :D

I can't believe how fast snail mail made it across the country...

I am sending one to Russia next week:eek: hand delivered to Moscow :D

I can't believe how fast snail mail made it across the country...
I was sure that was not far off...international it is!

4 color shirts, you done good...

Hey Stoney,

I know you have laid this out before, but tell us again when you will be at Bonneville? And when you are running? May still try to come out for a day or two...

Discussion starter · #157 ·
Cool I am glad everybody is happy with their shirts. I have been so busy I haven't even tried one on yet:(

Hey Stoney,

I know you have laid this out before, but tell us again when you will be at Bonneville? And when you are running? May still try to come out for a day or two...
Speedweek is Aug. 10th - 16th. We are going to tech on the 9th so we are ready to run on the 10th. It would be cool if you could make it. There is going to be about 600 entries.

141 - 159 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.