RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 6'-3" tall, and have a horrible back! (and I'm only 23!!, i'm screwed!) and currently I have Yamaha Flat bar & Tall Risers. There not bad for short trips, but I have over 24,000 miles on my 06. So a little extra comfort would be appreciated by my back!

I am wondering if there is a bar out there that will give me more comfort while still looking good. And using my current risers, wires and cable.

Anyone got a suggetion on what bar would give me about stock or greater pull back?

·
Super Moderator
5,779 Posts
what's up Tim, I was looking for the same thing you are, but could'nt find anything that I liked, or the fact that everyone has pretty much the same bar's. If you can't find what you are looking for try calling Bill at BR customs. He will build what ever you want. My friend got a set and they look awesome. I ordered a set that I wanted and I had a fitment problem, so he is redoing mine. I will try to post some pics of my friends bar's and mine when they come in.

Guy

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reddog said:
what's up Tim, I was looking for the same thing you are, but could'nt find anything that I liked, or the fact that everyone has pretty much the same bar's. If you can't find what you are looking for try calling Bill at BR customs. He will build what ever you want. My friend got a set and they look awesome. I ordered a set that I wanted and I had a fitment problem, so he is redoing mine. I will try to post some pics of my friends bar's and mine when they come in.

Guy

I check out his site he has some pretty cool bars.

I was looking at the flander's clubman bars, anyone got any experience with these?

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
The yamaha warrior bend bars will give you more pull back. The mustang vintage with riders back rest is great for back support.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I recently switched to the Flanders F5 bars with stock risers on my 07. I am actually leaning forward slightly more, but NOT like a crotch rocket or anything, and my back actually feels BETTER now than when I had the yammi TT bars.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Has anyone used flanders 35 Degree flat bar (F2) with the yamaha tall risers? It seem that they would have about 3.5" more pull back and about 4" wider.

If I could use the stock cables, I might of found what I was looking for...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
bucky685 said:
Has anyone used flanders 35 Degree flat bar (F2) with the yamaha tall risers? It seem that they would have about 3.5" more pull back and about 4" wider.

If I could use the stock cables, I might of found what I was looking for...

Any help is greatly appreciated.
That would be a good look. Can't offer advice on cable length. Maybe a stealer could give you some specs.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I pt clubman bars on my bike for a more agressive look and feel. They move your upper body forward which tends to straighten your back out. I'm 6' but have yet to go on a long ride yet with them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts