RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a handle bar that retains the stock shape, but adds 2 to 3 inches more pull back? I think to bring the bars a couple inches towards me would be a great help on longer rides. But I do want to keep the stock curve. Maybe a set of risers with more pull back and keep the stock bars.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Here is where you want to be careful, if you go to far you may have to go for longer cables and or switch wires. I have the 1120cp punishers 8' rise, 13" pullback. I love the bars but they obscure the speedo and if machining is off they will not be centered on the rubber cushions and vibrations transfered from the forks can cause blurry images in your mirrors.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yamaha has a nice set of aluminum risers that will also let u see the speedo and tach. I don't have the part numbers handy, but they are on any site that sells Yamaha accessories.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tips guys. I had not thought about blocking the line of view for the speedo. I will need to check out the yamaha risers.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Alan. I think you have gave the direction I need. Thanks for going the extra distance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the 6in risers 4 in set back get at yamaha or ebay like i did u have to lengthen all wireing, rerout cables and get longer brake lines but its worth it look at my pics on 4.7 gal tank forum. azwar04

1 - 7 of 7 Posts