RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to replace my stock handle bars or replace the risers. My goal is to keep the stock width & height but bring back the bars about two inches, any suggestions for either bars or risers

·
Registered
702 Posts
The double T bars will give you about 1.25" more pullback but are about the same height and width. I think they look and fit great, but this is a subjective thing for each person. They also work with stock cables. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I used yamaha mid risers, stock bars 1in cut off each end, worked out great, even made
the stock seat feel more comfortable....love it

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I don't know if this will help you but, I finally found the combo I've been looking for. Last year I bought a set of road star bars , but it still wasn't enough pullback for me. I still had to lean forward too much for my back to feel good. I got a set of 5 inch pullback risers from J&P Cycles the other day ($90)and they really worked out great. I kept the star bars on and will need to replace the front brake lines for cosmetic reasons, but with some rerouting of the throttle and wiring everything fits fine. No problem seeing any of the guages either.
BTW I'm 5'11"
Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts