RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
991 Posts
you can get any bars with a 25mm (1in) centre section to fit the stock risers (measure the width of the centre section though, thicker bars for harleys have a narrower space between risers)

there are a couple of threads on this forum with people showing off their handlebars (the search function is your friend)

·
Registered
887 Posts
I put a set of 12” apes on my bike. I’m actually about to switch them to a different set of 12” apes. Just a different styling. The ones in the picture are of my old ones. They’re very comfortable and I don’t have to lean up anymore like I did with the T bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
I like those apes on the warrior JV..

What's different about the other ones.?.?

You knw what will complete your look for ur warrior..

The Spoiler that I'm selling
Hint

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
887 Posts
I like those apes on the warrior JV..

What's different about the other ones.?.?

You knw what will complete your look for ur warrior..

The Spoiler that I'm selling
Hint

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk
The other set I’m putting on are shaped different and are gloss black. I have a spoiler on my bike lol.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I put a set of 12” apes on my bike. I’m actually about to switch them to a different set of 12” apes. Just a different styling. The ones in the picture are of my old ones. They’re very comfortable and I don’t have to lean up anymore like I did with the T bars.

What floorboards are those? They look good!👍

·
Registered
319 Posts

Any idea what these bars are called? I love the look but I’m only
5’9” lol might need them a little lower than 12”!

looks great though. Well done

1 - 20 of 28 Posts