RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I don't recall who it was I was talking to about it but they told me when they saw some on it looked pretty janky and they were pretty obviously covers. It sounded like there was a pretty significant gap where the switches are specifically the shut off switch. I'd be interested in seeing pictures myself as well though.

·
Premium Member
8,918 Posts
Look in my gallery specs for the Big Bike Part/Show Chrome Part P/N under accessories
... the Kurykyn covers are fugly as well as combersome. Get the real thing here:

Edited: I did a Product Review on the Phat Performance site although i didn't buy them there! The P/N has also been posted on the site by both 357Warrior & this writer. These are Chrome replacement parts that are better than the OEM IMO. Even come with the silk screening for the early bikes that don't have stamped buttons

Show Chrome Accessories (Big Bike Parts)
  • Chrome Switch Box Housings No. 81-110
EDITED: Install Note Caution **HERE **

I picked mine up on a give-away sale quite a while ago back in '07' for $56.66 w/landed cost of $66.44 w/tax. I suspect the vendor had them miss priced at the time. I have told both NoPork & Phat that this P/N fits the Warrior and to catalog them, but they haven't.... oh well ...

Show Chrome Accessories (Big Bike Parts) Chrome Switch Box Housings for Suzuki/Kawasaki

81-110 - Show Chrome Accessories Chrome Switch Box Housings

Here's the clutch side only and my clutch perch is polished

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I've got the covers and they look better than stock btu they also sat in my garage for a year before I decided to install the entire set. That's how impressed I was with them. All in all, I'd have the stock ones chromed or replaced with chrome units but if you're cheap or poor like me, these look better than the 7 year old 65k milesof bugs bouncing off stuff I had to look at. Also, if you don't get all the covers, it looks weirder because everything is missmatched and these parts are obviously pretty bulbous to cover this stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Washingtonwarrior said:
I've got the covers and they look better than stock btu they also sat in my garage for a year before I decided to install the entire set. That's how impressed I was with them. All in all, I'd have the stock ones chromed or replaced with chrome units but if you're cheap or poor like me, these look better than the 7 year old 65k milesof bugs bouncing off stuff I had to look at. Also, if you don't get all the covers, it looks weirder because everything is missmatched and these parts are obviously pretty bulbous to cover this stuff.
+1, Stay away from them Mike. I still have them in original box and will return them to DennisKirk soon, along with other parts that I did not liked

·
Administrator
29,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd say 3-for-3 is a winner I'll go with Show Chrome. Their stuff I have is top quality so it'll be cool.

Thanks everyone.

TECK said:
Washingtonwarrior said:
+1, Stay away from them Mike. I still have them in original box and will return them to DennisKirk soon, along with other parts that I did not liked

AlanH said:
Look in my gallery specs for the Big Bike Part/Show Chrome PartP/N under accessories
... the Kurykyn covers are fugly as well as combersome. Get the real thing here:

Show Chrome Accessories (Big Bike Parts)

Chrome Switch Box Housings No. 81-110
[/list][/list]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts