RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am looking to put a more aggressive looking set of Drag Bars on my 02 Warrior, I have been looking around and it is hard for me to gauge the what would give me that 'bomber' look without hindering my driving performance and my overall comfort, although I wouldn't mind a little more forward lean than the stock ones have given me. I am 5'9"andI have been reading some of the forums but have noticed alot of advice coming from guys six feet and over.I like the look of theBarons Bomber Bar but feel they might be pushing the envelope, and the Baron Radius Bar while I do like the look I was hoping for something with a little less riser. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
its funny you say that. im 6ft 3 and i feel like im always getting seat and handlebar advice from guys who are 5ft 9. if you cant find another set that you like as well get the risers machined down a little.i had to do it. it didnt cost as much as i though and they are looking great.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I installed the Baron's Bomber Bars last year. Went with that bar because I specifically wanted something with less pullback, and a more aggressive look. I wanted to lean forward more, to help with the head wind when riding over 60 mph. When I used to sit straight up for long periods, at 80 mph on the interstate, I would get tired after awhile and felt like I was just hanging on to the bars to keep from getting blown off the back of the bike. I am 6' 3", with long arms.

I like the Bomber Bars -- both the look and the feel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They do look nice, I am just worried about the feel being that I am a bit shorter with aligator arms I'm afraid it might be a reach. Anybody have any experience with the Milwaukee Twins T Bars?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts