RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Happy new year to you all
I want to change my bars from stock which I did before but the bars had too many degrees of pull back and I found them uncomfortable on a long run made my wrists ache
Now I like T bars and Z bars but I’m not sure on the look yet z's might be too much I try not to go to extreme on the custom as I feel like I’m riding round on a clown bike yea and I know it’s just me
Can anyone promote there bars and why and Evan a link to them would be great
Cheers Ben.

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are the pics you attached of your own Warrior, and so you have already tried TT/Drag bars, and z-bars, and you are looking for other options?
Hi Arizona no I got the stock bars on the right that’s my bike I like the z bars and the T bars but not sure on what to go for Barrons drag bars look good but I’ve nether rode with em.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
riding position is very personal. if that's what your asking about you will just have to feel it out and see what fits you best. if you are asking about style the Z-bars are awesome. I would run them over T-bars that so many guys run.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Know what you mean Evil
Them Z bars do look good but the T bars flow with the shape of the bike and so many use them I figured they must be good So it gives me pause when when trying to choose .

Attachments

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I had t bars on my 05 for a while. they were great. I have no complaints about the comfort or look. the z bars are just cooler in my opinion.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hi thommy
I will use the stock risers to start as I like em and I want the low bar look but I will go from there depending on the clearance to the tank and the reach to the bar
This bike appeared on eBay a few months ago now a absolutely lovely one was at £5500 as I remember wish I could of bought it
It will probably be end of January before I get to the Arizona but I will post em

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry it’s been a wile but just got round to fitting the Z bars on stock risers
the risers needed a little shaving on the sides to get them to fit the bars as the spacing was to wide then a repaint but there on
got to route the wires and brake pipes still but the bars feel great.

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bars fitted and finished well as much as you finish anything on your bike till you modify it again
the ride is excellent lots of input in the position you sit in now and it’s actually comfortable surprisingly as well
looks great feels great.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,390 Posts
Bars fitted and finished well as much as you finish anything on your bike till you modify it again
the ride is excellent lots of input in the position you sit in now and it’s actually comfortable surprisingly as well
looks great feels great.
Really like your late R1 Front End MOD w/ 6-piston calipers & petal rotors (y) (y) (y)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Really like your late R1 Front End MOD w/ 6-piston calipers & petal rotors (y) (y) (y)

I think the R1 front end is the best value for money MOD any warrior owner can do Just to have the confidence to break hard and not have the front bottom out and lock the front wheel is such a bonus also looks pret cool

1 - 20 of 22 Posts