RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,759 Posts
I think the R1 front end is the best value for money MOD any warrior owner can do Just to have the confidence to break hard and not have the front bottom out and lock the front wheel is such a bonus also looks pret cool
My 2 cents so don't take this personally and think it criticism but I would have installed the R1 radial Pump that matches this set-up too!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I love this forum. I’m quite literally thinking on the same two bars. Have you seen these?

I don’t want to fool around with too much. The big radius seem so popular they would be a simple instal, ur killing me with the z bars because they look great..... just trying to decide. Now that u have had them a while are you still happy with them?
cheers!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Those are looking pretty cool.
Seems not to have any pullback, as rider position will be very upright, correct ?
Wondering if you could read gauges properly ?

Gosh, it is so difficult to choose. I think, I will first lower the seat as much as it is comfortable for my a.... back and decide from there. I really like the wide bars on my 650 v-star, not sure if it can handle warrior power :p

·
Registered
299 Posts
Those are looking pretty cool.
Seems not to have any pullback, as rider position will be very upright, correct ?
Wondering if you could read gauges properly ?

Gosh, it is so difficult to choose. I think, I will first lower the seat as much as it is comfortable for my a.... back and decide from there. I really like the wide bars on my 650 v-star, not sure if it can handle warrior power :p
Yes on all points. Me too. Those z bars night rider went with are pretty sick looking too... like a coin toss at this point. Lol worse decisions to have to make...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts