RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Registered
1,708 Posts
wow guys! let me tell you:

here being in the outback (germany/europe) and having one of the first warriors over here i am so happy to be member of this forum. you saved me a lot of money because i knew lots of stuff better from here than the local yamaha-mechanic knew (who saw the warrior for the first time when i brought it to the shop).

here you get any information: wether the bulb of your turnsignal burned through or you want to install a turbo. first hand best quality information. i try to keep on posting to deliver my experiences.

and not to forget: you meet a lot of nice people (first online and then in real)

CONGRATS RSWARRIOR.COM!!!

· Registered
7,666 Posts
Happy Birthday RSWarrior.com and an extra special thanks to Carknee and all of the the Moderators for maintaining this site as the best place on the internet.

I have met and made many many new friends through this site over the years and I know that many of them will remain good friends for life. You have provided a little corner of cyberspace for the Warrior Nation to gather and to share and for that I am eternally grateful.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.