RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Scott for another great forum toast!!!

So big changes for us to close out 2013.

One of which is that I made the decision to sell my Dark Queen.

I love her, I learned so much fixing her after the wreck and modding was such a great experience. She really is perfect to me... But I've had some time to consider my path and decided on a different direction.

I'm happy she went to such a lovely home with Adipose (my friend and a new member here)... A beautiful woman to spoil her rotten! And of she ever decides to part ways with the Queen, I get first dibs ;)
Please give her a warm forum welcome! I talk a lot about you all and how fantastic this forum is...I know you all will be great for her.
Aren't they both radiant?
1388525956687.jpg

I will stay a Warrior enthusiast permanently. And like other members, I will still check in, try to contribute and continue to learn. I've met some fantastic people here and appreciate every member & the endless help & camaraderie. I honestly believe there isn't a bike I could get that you all wouldn't have priceless advice and experience with. Plus, who knows. Another Warrior might yet be in my future.

I have decided on a new sexy fun time bike, a slinky little Ducati 999S. I've really missed my Ducati. :eek:

1388525913055.jpg

And I am also researching a comfy touring bike currently (leaning toward the Vstrom.)

I am excited to begin learning and tinkering with both!

This next year is going to be quite full. New business. New bikes. New home. Avalon graduating, and starting College. And a quest for contentment. Great and Terrible things await us all.

HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT TONIGHT MY LOVELY WARRIOR FRIENDS. AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES!

1388525861138.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,724 Posts
Happy New Year from the great white North. I also made some changes this past year selling my 08 Warrior and buying a FatBob but I still have the 05 Warrior and in the spring should be debuting the 330 along with some new handmade goodies. Still have the spyder and will decide early next year if we are keeping it or not. Gotta love the Ducati congrats

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
330... I'm still so curious about that! Did you post pics of fatbob?

And thank you christok... This year is gonna be awesome!

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Sorry I missed the toast! Spent a few days in the redwoods and without cell service or internet. Oh well, there's (hopefully) always next year...

Sherri, did I miss something else? New home and business? Sorry if you already discussed, but would love to hear about it...

Happy new year all, ride safe and hope you all have a great 2014. It's always like starting a new adventure since you just never know what may come your way.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So jealous about the redwoods! So beautiful!

And remember when Avalon & I took that trip and sold the house? We will be figuring out soon where she will be going to college. Then I will start looking for a place & starting a new business in that state. :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,724 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm gonna have to search from the laptop christok.. my bloody phone keeps telling me that is invalid.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Happy New Year!! Sherri, i am happy and sad for you. Happy you got the bike you want, but sad about you are loosing the Warrior. You might come back to Warrior land one day so i wont say goodbye. Hope you enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Happy New Year!! Sherri, i am happy and sad for you. Happy you got the bike you want, but sad about you are loosing the Warrior. You might come back to Warrior land one day so i wont say goodbye. Hope you enjoy your new ride.
Thank you Gilly!!

Happy New Year to you too Sherri. I know how dearly you love that warrior and I'm sure it was tough to sell, but Daayyyuuuuummm, I LOVE that Ducati and I'm sure you'll make it even better! Adipose, welcome aboard!
Haha! Thank you!! She is quite lovely I think :eek:

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks! It was lovely meeting you too! Maybe I will see you all again in 2014!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts