RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
Thanks! It was lovely meeting you too! Maybe I will see you all again in 2014!
you know you dont have to have a warrior to belong here, we like to collect great people here also. so hang around let us hear about the duci days you have and you will never get rid of the warrior bug girl . may God bless you with great health, wealth ,and happiness for 2014, and that goes to all the warrior brother and sisterhood, btk572

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Dakota has been partying too hard lol.

I won't lie Sherri, that Ducati is slick. And now all your gear matches :)

Still, hope you check in from time to time. Still need to find Avalon a ride too! :eek: Happy new year to all

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE HERE. sherri i hope everything works out for ya wherever you end up. you seem like a quality chick and im telling you there is a shortage of those around anymore. your new sled is slick but ducs are prissy little punks when it comes to the up keep maintenance they require but man do they run. congrats on getting your kid through high school and into some higher education. sounds like 2014 should bee pretty exciting for you. good luck with it.

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
Firstly happy new year to all Warrior brothers and sisters around the world. I hope you have a great 2014 riding and modding your bikes, spending time with your families and work is enjoyable for another year.

Sherrie although you are selling your Dark Queen you will always be welcome on here. Once a Warrior, always a Warrior. Nice choice of bike to replace her with, the 996 is a great bike, I have always liked them for their styling and handling. You have been so much fun on here and I speak for all of us you did a great job rebuilding the Queen to look better than before. Stay safe and stay upright. You never know we might visit you when the lads come over in 2015.

Heff

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Happy New Year!

You too!!

you know you dont have to have a warrior to belong here, we like to collect great people here also. so hang around let us hear about the duci days you have and you will never get rid of the warrior bug girl . may God bless you with great health, wealth ,and happiness for 2014, and that goes to all the warrior brother and sisterhood, btk572
Thank you btk! You are so kind. Have many great things this year!!!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! My pooch is pooped!

aww!!! What a sweetheart!!!

Dakota has been partying too hard lol.

I won't lie Sherri, that Ducati is slick. And now all your gear matches :)

Still, hope you check in from time to time. Still need to find Avalon a ride too! :eek: Happy new year to all
I will be here, and thank you Stellmon! We totally need to still get her set up!

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO ALL THE WARRIOR FAMILIA OUT THERE .HOPE 2014 IS Prosperous N FULL OF HAPPINESS TO ALL I MISS THE TOAST,BUT I'LL HAVE ONE FOR ALL OF YOU NOW
HAVE A SAFE NEW YEAR'S N RIDE SAFE .N SHERRI GOOD LUCK N THAT WAS ONE SICK LOOKING WARRIOR
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Happy New Year to All! Sorry I missed the toast this year. Had a lot going on. I toast you all on this New Years eve!:)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO ALL THE WARRIOR FAMILIA OUT THERE .HOPE 2014 IS Prosperous N FULL OF HAPPINESS TO ALL I MISS THE TOAST,BUT I'LL HAVE ONE FOR ALL OF YOU NOW
HAVE A SAFE NEW YEAR'S N RIDE SAFE .N SHERRI GOOD LUCK N THAT WAS ONE SICK LOOKING WARRIOR
Thanks!!! That tiny keg is adorable! I LOVE it!

Apologies for my improvised keg cooler thats all I had that I could keep my lil keg cold

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Happy new year to all! And Sherri,Avalon... good luck in your futures. Welcome to our family Adipose!
Thanks Robert!!! ;)

Happy New Year to All! Sorry I missed the toast this year. Had a lot going on. I toast you all on this New Years eve!:)
Happy newness!!!!

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Damm, Sherri....never thought I'd see the day:eek: That said, can't fault you for the Duc. And, though I hate to admit it (since for some reason I have a bias against Suzuki's).....the new V-Strom 1000 appears mighty tempting ['course the 650 is no slouch either.......but can you really go to the 650 from a Warrior;)

Glad you're sticking around!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Damm, Sherri....never thought I'd see the day:eek: That said, can't fault you for the Duc. And, though I hate to admit it (since for some reason I have a bias against Suzuki's).....the new V-Strom 1000 appears mighty tempting ['course the 650 is no slouch either.......but can you really go to the 650 from a Warrior;)

Glad you're sticking around!

Thanks Ernie! Yeah, I found a 2007 I really like. But the new ones are sweet too... Hmmmm...

Yeah.. I'am bit behind, I know... but happy new year anyway!
Hahaha! Happy New Year!!

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
For my defence: a bottle of champagne with the mrs. + bit of a flu... Aint nothing
better than serving a breakfast for the kiddo while at same time having a hangover, flu symptoms and sleep deprivation...

"You're gonna enjoy being a dad" -they said...
"Your lifes gonna settle down" -they said.... yeeeep.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
For my defence: a bottle of champagne with the mrs. + bit of a flu... Aint nothing
better than serving a breakfast for the kiddo while at same time having a hangover, flu symptoms and sleep deprivation...

"You're gonna enjoy being a dad" -they said...
"Your lifes gonna settle down" -they said.... yeeeep.
Oh no!!! Bloody Mary's & vitamin B quick!!!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts