RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Sher,

It is just amazing to see, that any of your post has such a following. Must have to do with looks ;)
First of all, all the best wishes for you and your family.
Second, sad to hear you sold your girl, you will miss her... :p
Last, great to hear you will hang around, even if you flipped sides to the ducati dark side (gosh, you will have to learn lots to keep these babies running sound (your valve adjusting will have to become second nature :eek:)

Stay tuned in girl, I enjoyed your inputs and comments (nothing to do with looks of course :mad:)

Dutch :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Happy New Year to you Sherri! That Duc looks like fun! I'm sure the Vstrom will be a great addition to the stable! Make sure you still creep around from time to time!! Good LucK with your endeavors!

Matt

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Thanks Scott for another great forum toast!!!

So big changes for us to close out 2013.

One of which is that I made the decision to sell my Dark Queen.

I love her, I learned so much fixing her after the wreck and modding was such a great experience. She really is perfect to me... But I've had some time to consider my path and decided on a different direction.

I'm happy she went to such a lovely home with Adipose (my friend and a new member here)... A beautiful woman to spoil her rotten! And of she ever decides to part ways with the Queen, I get first dibs ;)
Please give her a warm forum welcome! I talk a lot about you all and how fantastic this forum is...I know you all will be great for her.
Aren't they both radiant?
View attachment 44530

I will stay a Warrior enthusiast permanently. And like other members, I will still check in, try to contribute and continue to learn. I've met some fantastic people here and appreciate every member & the endless help & camaraderie. I honestly believe there isn't a bike I could get that you all wouldn't have priceless advice and experience with. Plus, who knows. Another Warrior might yet be in my future.

I have decided on a new sexy fun time bike, a slinky little Ducati 999S. I've really missed my Ducati. :eek:

View attachment 44522

And I am also researching a comfy touring bike currently (leaning toward the Vstrom.)

I am excited to begin learning and tinkering with both!

This next year is going to be quite full. New business. New bikes. New home. Avalon graduating, and starting College. And a quest for contentment. Great and Terrible things await us all.

HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT TONIGHT MY LOVELY WARRIOR FRIENDS. AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES!

View attachment 44514
Very nice choice indeed!!!! Welcome back to the Duc pond ;):cool:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Happy all from Brownsboro (North) Alabama.
The weather took a break from being bad yesterday. So I hooked up the battery charger, suited up, cranked it, went out to the Hiway and bought a fresh tank of gas.

Clear & cool ride on a New Years Day.

NICE!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Sher,

It is just amazing to see, that any of your post has such a following. Must have to do with looks ;)
First of all, all the best wishes for you and your family.
Second, sad to hear you sold your girl, you will miss her... :p
Last, great to hear you will hang around, even if you flipped sides to the ducati dark side (gosh, you will have to learn lots to keep these babies running sound (your valve adjusting will have to become second nature :eek:)

Stay tuned in girl, I enjoyed your inputs and comments (nothing to do with looks of course :mad:)

Dutch :cool:
I think it is less the looks and more the fun banter ;)
Thank you Dutch! Good health to you and yours as well!
Yes, I will be taking a lot of time learning this one for sure. But I'm excited!
I appreciate you too :cool: And all that awesome!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Happy New Year to you Sherri! That Duc looks like fun! I'm sure the Vstrom will be a great addition to the stable! Make sure you still creep around from time to time!! Good LucK with your endeavors!

Matt
Thanks Matt!!!

Very nice choice indeed!!!! Welcome back to the Duc pond ;):cool:
Thank you! I LOVE looking at your Diavel....swoon. :eek:

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Happy all from Brownsboro (North) Alabama.
The weather took a break from being bad yesterday. So I hooked up the battery charger, suited up, cranked it, went out to the Hiway and bought a fresh tank of gas.

Clear & cool ride on a New Years Day.

NICE!
Sounds great!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts