RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, every once in awhile I'll get a coupon for $69.95, but that's only about twice a year. $79.95 is still 40 bucks off, so that's a pretty sweet deal. If you don't get super coupons, it's on sale for $99.95, which is nice, but it ain't no 40 bucks off.

I've been told it's the same one as Sears/Craftsman, but I can't confirm that. I know mine rocks though :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
I get super coupons because I pay to be an insider at Harbor Freight.

Here's a link to the lift coupon for 80 bucks if anybody wants it :)

Works great BTW...

Coupon Display

If this doesn't work, I could probably forward the email to anyone who wants it.
I have been spending too much money...how many common uses does this lift have? Is it worth having?

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
I have the craftsman lift, same thing..I use it for anything I do on the bike. Get you one of those little seats with 4 small wheels and you lift the bike and the motor is right there, makes cleaning the wheels a snap..any work really is easier on a jack, if you change your own tires, its the only way to go, best tool I bought for the warrior!

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I have been spending too much money...how many common uses does this lift have? Is it worth having?
Allright, it is very cool but if lifting your Warrior is the only thing you need it for someone here can show you how to do it with a 2X6 and a water pipe! I almost thought about taking my lift back, :D:D but decided to keep it. Maybe someone here can help find the post.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thank you for the coupon!

·
Registered
13,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you do ANY work on your bike, it's easier if the bike is up in the air. And as noted, if you have a rolly shop stool, then you just scoot around the bike while you polish, rewire, whatever. It gets old being down on your knees to work on stuff.

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
Allright, it is very cool but if lifting your Warrior is the only thing you need it for someone here can show you how to do it with a 2X6 and a water pipe! I almost thought about taking my lift back, :D:D but decided to keep it. Maybe someone here can help find the post.
That was funny.

I prefer to use a butchers hook, a pulley, three large dogs and a towing strap, works good and amuses the dogs.

Oh yeah, works great and I can really clean the wheels.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Bike Lift coupon

Yeah, every once in awhile I'll get a coupon for $69.95, but that's only about twice a year. $79.95 is still 40 bucks off, so that's a pretty sweet deal. If you don't get super coupons, it's on sale for $99.95, which is nice, but it ain't no 40 bucks off.

I've been told it's the same one as Sears/Craftsman, but I can't confirm that. I know mine rocks though :)
In the Motorcycle magazines, like Rider, Cycle World, etc. Harbor Freight always runs ads. In July's Rider mag there is a coupon for the 1500lb capacity jack for 69.99. If you watch the ads from month to month, sometimes they are even cheaper.:D

·
Registered
13,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In the Motorcycle magazines, like Rider, Cycle World, etc. Harbor Freight always runs ads. In July's Rider mag there is a coupon for the 1500lb capacity jack for 69.99. If you watch the ads from month to month, sometimes they are even cheaper.:D
That would require me to get one of those magazines. :D

I was just offering up a coupon, if no-one wants it, that's cool with me.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
if somebody have access to the coupon for july.... the code will be welcomed!
Not sure if this is what you need, but it is the number under the bar code on the coupon. 41529482

1 - 14 of 14 Posts