RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a lightly used set of hard saddlebags, mounting brackets, and hardware from an 04' Warrior. These bags are in great shape with the exception of one small nick on the inside of the right side bag. Price is $100 plus shipping. Drop me a line if you would like me to email you pics.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Oh yeah, will they fit on a 2003? I don't know if the fender stays are the same or not, quess I never really looked.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
i am interested in the pics and maker of the bags....if my turn comes up to buy..cool, if not, I still want the pics if you dont mind..

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no idea how to post pics with the ad. If someone would enlighten me, I'd be glad to. If not, send me your email address.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I still wouldn't mind having them but without a make and model I can't be sure that they will clear my bubs slip on that is almost as high as the stock water heater. What do you think?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
The original poster hasn't signed in here since September of last year I see on his profile page so unless he has email subscription turned on it's doubtful that he'll ever see this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts