RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
nope i did this time why is that way better

Yes... its as if you took your socks off before typing with your feet!:D

You keep doing your thing Joey, we're learning how to read "joe-a-neese".

·
Registered
837 Posts
Joey- when is the last time you had the seat off? Is it possible you knocked the ECU connection loose?

It will crank all day but if the ecu doesn't tell the injectors and coils what to do... not gonna work.

----and yeah--- my Joey-Neese is gettin better.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
this is the 25th post on this thread, and we don't even have a description of whats wrong...:confused:

Get that VID posted Joey!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ok I had a hard time starting this morning before I side I would post it up.for yall well I just did the video and what's funny it pop right off so I am going to.let it cool off tell my wife gets home and thin post it up

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
What's the lvc

Linear Control Valve its used for cold starts. ever hear your bike rev a little high for a few seconds when you first start it...thats because of the LCV...the only thing that doesnt sound right to me is that if the LCV is stuck either open or closed then it would seem that it would only be harder to start when it is cold or when it is hot but not both

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
The lcv makes the bike rev higher on cold starts. If its been removed it would make the bike harder to start in the cold. Most people who remove it have to crack the throttle a little bit when they start their bikes.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Ok I had a hard time starting this morning before I side I would post it up.for yall well I just did the video and what's funny it pop right off so I am going to.let it cool off tell my wife gets home and thin post it up
Does it happen when the engine is COLD or HOT?
If I'm reading his post right, it started hard this AM (looking at the temps in his area, lows are anywhere from upper 30's to 50's), and then started fine after it was warmed up. A stuck closed, or missing LCV may be his issue.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
The lvc is on there and whin its cold bike starts but not on a high rev its at like 650rpm and as it gets hot comes up to 900 so I don't know

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
If I'm reading his post right, it started hard this AM (looking at the temps in his area, lows are anywhere from upper 30's to 50's), and then started fine after it was warmed up. A stuck closed, or missing LCV may be his issue.

the temperature in my garage was the temperature in my garage was 56 degrees this morning it it makes it hard to start when its cold and hot it's harder when its hot but not too bad when its cold

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Sorry I was doing talk to text and it sucks lol I don't think my lvc does any thing the only thing I can here is the fuel pump pumping and one last thing ant the lvc one of the 3 sensors that most of us move whin the whin we do the coil relocation mod under the tank

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Sorry I was doing talk to text and it sucks lol I don't think my lvc does any thing the only thing I can here is the fuel pump pumping and one last thing ant the lvc one of the 3 sensors that most of us move whin the whin we do the coil relocation mod under the tank

I think above is some of your best work Joey:

• no periods, commas or punctuation of any kind EXCEPT for "don't", which is 100% correct!
  • phonetic spelling
  • repetition of a phonetic spelling error (whin the whin)

You put your socks back on to type this didnt you buddy? :D

Even my spell checker stopped 1/2 way through and just said: "really? Come back when your serious..."

21 - 40 of 86 Posts