RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
i thin we shuld all start reply to Joey in jeoynese thet wey the commcashun will bee better for everyon thin they can all no whet everyon is talking abut thin the problns wil sovle fasterr soinsted of tiping on the computer we can all be out ridinh 190

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
i thin we shuld all start reply to Joey in jeoynese thet wey the commcashun will bee better for everyon thin they can all no whet everyon is talking abut thin the problns wil sovle fasterr soinsted of tiping on the computer we can all be out ridinh 190

ROTFL!....I'm cry'n right now... +1:D

We're bust'n balls, but we're all here waiting for Joey to give us something...'anything' to go on to help him get his bike diagnosed and on her feet.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
The only reason I bust his balls is because there is NO WAY that I believe that his top literacy level is that of a functional retard. I think Joey is a quick typer and doesnt review his posts before he puts 'em up. I know some are better than others at English and Im not asking for perfect spelling and/or grammar (just look at my posts..far from perfect) but a healthy combo of proper spelling, grammar, and syntax will at least make them readable or understandable. ****, I understand the Russian guy that uses a bad google translator to make his posts better than Joeys.

example: In the place of my mother, no you get fighter spoon too free. I make(how you say in america.... Boobie) my spoon is not long, is there way to mold spoon to make long do i make to pay someone to make my spoon long again, or or do pay make new spoon.

easily traslates to : here in Russia (motherland) they do not sell warrior forks, I had a crash and my forks are bent. Is there a way I can bend my forks back, can i pay someone to fix them? or do I have to buy new ones?

that I get^^^...joey??who the **** knows

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Hahahahaha think yall are funny . Still have a hard time starting right now

OK joey... i just re-read this post. So far, here's what I've put together.

FACTS:

1. When she (bike) doesn't start, its been both when she's cold or hot
  2. When you crank her, she turns over strong, indicating a strong battery
  3. When she does start, she runs strong as if there's no issue at all
  4. When you turn the key, all you hear is the fuel pump
Questions:

1. Do you shut her down with the KILL switch or the KEY?
  2. Have you lifted the seat and pushed in the ECU plug?
  3. Have you checked the wires you recently modified to see if something vibrated loose?
  4. Have you tried to crack the throttle a bit while you crank her?
  5. Have you posted a vid of her cranking over and not starting up?
Joey, please confirm that facts 1-4 are correct. if not, please correct them. If there are more facts/info, add them to the list.

Also, answer questions 1-5. (if you haven't done one of them, go do it, then answer it)

Hopefully this will let some of the guru's on this forum cut through the joe'anese ball busting and get you an answer.

·
Registered
837 Posts
ok i get it lol i suck at this . any ways i am uplouding the video now and will be up soon
You are a great sport Joey- just a bunch of guys (and girls) hanging out and breaking balls.

looking forward to video.

Oh and answer Luv2 Laff's questions.... that'll help.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
OK joey... i just re-read this post. So far, here's what I've put together.

FACTS:

1. when she (bike) doesn't start, its been both when she's cold or hot
  3. when she does start, she runs strong as if there's no issue at all
Questions:

1. do you shut her down with the KILL switch or the KEY?
  2. have you lifted the seat and pushed in the ECU plug?
  3. Have you checked the wires you recently modified to see if something vibrated loose?
  4. have you tried to crack the throttle a bit while you crank her?
  5. post a vid of her cranking over and not starting up.
Joey, please confirm that facts 1-4 are correct. if not, tell correct them. If there are more facts/info, add them to the list

Also, answer questions 1-5. (if you haven't done one of them, go do it, then answer it)

hopefully this will let some of the guru's on this forum cut through the joe'anese ball busting and get you an answer.

1. when she (bike) doesn't start, its been both when she's cold or hot
  3. when she does start, she runs strong as if there's no issue at all
1. yes
2. yes
3. yes
4. yes

1. do you shut her down with the KILL switch or the KEY?
  2. have you lifted the seat and pushed in the ECU plug?
  4. have you tried to crack the throttle a bit while you crank her?
  5. post a vid of her cranking over and not starting up.
1. some times i do cut it off with the kill switch i try not to but out of happit
2. yes i have looked at the ecu and made sure its ok and tight
3. yes checked every thing i moved
4. yes every time i start it some times she trys to start and dont
5. vid is uplodeing now bike has been running ever sine i got her to pop off been running over 15min now i am going to do a cold and hot start for yall

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
ok... hearing you Joey, was N O T what i expected!!

Hearing you present yourself in full, proper, understandable, enunciated English...WOW!

It surprises me like hearing James Earl Jones's voice come out of Larry the Cable Guy!!

Joey, your no longer allowed to type your posts...record on youtube whatever it is you have to say, and post the vid...:D

Im with Mike: your just being lazy and not paying attention or making an effort, which makes it hard on US to read and understand you... Your a "Senior Member" now Joey...

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Almost sounds like a fuel issue. Like you do not have enough fuel going to the injectors at start up. Might try spraying starting fluid in the throttle bodies at start up to see if it starts faster. If it does that will give you a starting point to look for your problems maybe.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
also seems as if your idle is a bit low. does it stay at 750? bump it up about 150rpms. some people run theirs at about 1000 but mine throws a code if i run it that high. 900 is my max

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I'm still saying LCV...Cold start, idle does not increase after starting, popped/dies when you gave it throttle. It sounded like starting a cold engine w/ no choke. The smoke coming out the pipes is just carbon smoke, which is no big deal. Just indicates that the fuel mix is a tad rich when it's cold. Black smoke = carbon/fuel, blue smoke = oil burning, white smoke = coolant burning (which you will never need to be concerned with). I'm sure others will chime in, and I patiently await the second vid.

·
Registered
837 Posts
WOW- I'd definitely try starting it with some throttle... seems like an lcv issue.

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
1) LCV isn't working, or on a cold start it would be idling much faster, and then slow down after it warms up.

2) Idle is TOO low. We've posted this one before as a possible issue with your bike. It needs to be around 950. I know it sounds cooler when it's idling slow, but the OIL isn't circulating at idle, and this can cause huge problems later. As well as the problem you have right now, which is not starting. INCREASE THE IDLE.

3) After you run the bike for at least 10 minutes, set the idle to 950.

Then let the bike cool off, and try starting it by giving a slight twist of the throttle when you push the starter button. It should fire right up.

If it starts like that, you really don't have to replace the LCV, just know that you have to give it a little gas, and hold it for a few seconds until it starts to warm up.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts