RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Hardkrome..tech dept is out..got sales dept I told them
that I just got their 3" Equalizer Staggard Straights for my Warrior but cant find PCIII mapping for them anywhere. Sales said they are realitivly new pipes and they dont have time to map them. They are too busy making pipes right now. I should go have my bike tested some where and get
a custom map. OR...warm the bike up...run it hard for 2 min and
see how bad it backfires and check the plugs for proper color.
Hmmm so $500 for pipes that have no mapping....and a manufacturer
that feels it is more important to SELL SELL SELL than support
their product. Well HARDKROME... I plan on putting those pipes
on this weekend and if they pop and raise ****.. and I cant find
a mapping that works..I will be sending them back.. calling my bank to decline their charge on my credit card.
I need to find out what mapping MPM and k9mike are
using..they have those same pipes and their profiles say they have
the PCIII.

·
Registered
739 Posts
i'm really starting to think twice about ordering hard krome pipes. i might be leaning towards big shots now. all i've heard is bad things about their customer service.

·
Registered
245 Posts
If you wanna reach new levels of frusteration, try sending them back. Im not sure how close the local zoo is, but I swear thay have monkeys doing the managament jobs. Question..Has ANYBODY..ever dealt with DG Hardchrome and actually been treated well. I have heard tons of negative feedback. I just wonder if they have ever treated anyone like a valued customer. I am so fed up with their LIES LIES LIES. They can go to ****....

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
I don't know how long you've been into this "recreational activity" but if you think you'll get satisfaction by any more than 10-20% of the buisnesses in this industry than you're in for a rude awakening. You have a couple of choices. Have a custom map made like many people on this forum have done, simply buying a pipe won't encompass everything needed to meet the horsepower claims expressed by the manufacturer, you WILL have to shell out more money. OR Get a map from this forum that works, you may have to download more than one until you find the right combination. Good luck. Now sit down, have a few beers, and relax, you are all way too tense:~)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Save time, money and stress send them back before mounting them, I HardKrome pipes not the same model but HardKromes, If you can change to the Big Shots do it, I would in a heart beat.. just my 2 cents

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Hard krome takes frustration to a new level. Tell you guys what call and talk to Bianca she will send that map right out to you. LOL Well she sent me my pipes every day for 6 weeks so I am sure your map is right there with them.
Trust me you don't want to have to deal with these clowns.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I just got my bike a couple weeks ago and had the dealer mount Hard Krome 3" offsets prior to delivery. Pipes are too loud, and they drag in corners. Not to jazzed up about these things, although I spent five hundred on them I guess I'll grind them up before changing them out.

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I love my Hard Chrome pipe, really I do. However, never never never send them an email and expect a response. They simply don't answer it. I have had to call every time for a question.

JP told the truth. There are more people in this industry that could care less than ones that care at all. Buy what you like and visit this Forum. You are more apt to get help here.

·
Registered
731 Posts
You guys just have bad luck. Don't count on them for creating a map, PowerCommander makes the maps and do a **** good job of it. Anytime I have sent HardKrome an email, I always had a response the next day. As far as time frames.....well, one thing that I have learned about pipes and waiting for them (all motorcycle parts it seems) is that you might as well get used to it. Drives me crazy but I am yet to find a way to put fire under a manufacturer's as*.

I love my kickers. No regrets.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey Cerino, I agree...today I am a little calmer,today is my birthday, had a great day with the family,so Im not going to let things get me down. I have no problem, and I understand very well the holdup with getting parts back. I have restored and rebuit many motorcycles. I am used to the wait. A week and a half ago I contacted Hardkrome to find out when my pipes would be ready. She advised I think they were sent out today, if not first thing Thursday. Fine. Friday I call for a trcking number as we have planes to leave on a 5 day motorcycle trip. I told them a week and a half ago. Every day sometimes couple times a day I tried to get a tracking number. They were never able to get me one and kept on putting me off, promising to phone. They never did. Make a long story shorter I didnt go on my trip. My buddies did. This kinda choked me. I just thought I deserved a bit of honesty. Where are my pipes now? Who knows? They wont tell me. Im looking for a good deal on Bigshots!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts