RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link to my Hardley accelerating from zero to 95 mph in just under 8 seconds. It is not quite stock. Also the launch was not a hard, dump-the-clutch one.

No tire warm up, windshield on, mirrors on, sitting straight up (camera can only see the speedo when sitting that way).

Ought to hold up well at the drags of Warrior Fest IV. (If it doesn't grenade[:'(])

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1bdGOLU0l4

·
Registered
453 Posts
I really don't mean to sound like a *** but look at the indicator on the dash on the very last picture lmao! Classic! Just kidding lol

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
NorCalWarrior said:
hey, sharp looking bike, what are those 6 bluedots?/LED's? on the left hand side of the tank.

That would be Fuel level indicators...wished the warrior had that! Need to get those for my HD as well....

·
Registered
692 Posts
Slopoke said:
NorCalWarrior said:
hey, sharp looking bike, what are those 6 bluedots?/LED's? on the left hand side of the tank.

That would be Fuel level indicators...wished the warrior had that! Need to get those for my HD as well....

That's sorta what I figured, that's a rather trick way to do it! I've neverowned a bike with a gas gauge- so I'm pretty used to using the odometer - at least the warrior has a low fuel light.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Slopoke said:
NorCalWarrior said:

That's what I thought I was seeing, pretty neat. That's my wife's biggest complaint about most motorcycles and the first thing she looks for when looking at one she's considering. It's ridiculous I know but it's sucha simple thing they could add to more motorcycles to make people like her happy.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
That bike is looking more and more like a Midnight Warrior everytime I see it. With the exception of that mainsail, errrrr..... windshield, that is. Hmmmmm? I just don't understand why someone would get rid of their Warrior only to buy a Hardly then take it apart, and throw some serious $$$$ into it just so it might keep up with the Warrior.
100% chance of
on that parade.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
07midnite, Why -- Because he can.

Centerline, Looks good. I probably missed it, but what did you do with the motor?

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Nice work. I wish I had the skillz to do the things you did to that bike.

·
Vendor
943 Posts
Rocketino said:
Why is there a brick on the passenger seat in the first pic?
That is some funny s***. I did not notice the brick the first time and on second take it does look likea brick at first.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
The_Bear said:
07midnite, Why -- Because he can.

Centerline, Looks good. I probably missed it, but what did you do with the motor?

No offense intended. The bike is looking good! Like I said before, it looks more and more like a Midnight Warrior everytime I see it. I own a Midnite! Just questioning the logic behind the purchase and upgrades after selling his Warrior. I guess it's a Harley thing. But then again, if everyone owned a Warrior then everyone else would ask, "What kind of bike is that?" or "Is that a Warrior?",to Harley owners.

By the way, nice brick! Does it say "Harley Davidson" or have an "HD" chisled into it? You probably paid twice as much for that brick than the rest of us brick owners that don't have officialHarley Davidson factory bricks.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Rocketino said:
Why is there a brick on the passenger seat in the first pic?

I don't know why, but that is pretty funny. It actually took me a bit to even figure out what you were talking about.

By the way, if I was going to look at Harleys, that one would be at the top of my list... if I even knew which model it is -- there are so many I can't keep track. It looks nice.

I really love my Warrior.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
07midnite said:

By the way, nice brick! Does it say "Harley Davidson" or have an "HD" chisled into it? You probably paid twice as much for that brick than the rest of us brick owners that don't have officialHarley Davidson factory bricks.

C'mon, nobody thinks that's funny? Man, that's fargin' hilarious!

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
07midnite said:
07midnite said:

C'mon, nobody thinks that's funny? Man, that's fargin' hilarious!
I might except that I paid less for my new '09 Harley than a new '09 Midnight Warrior costs and if I ever sell my Harley I'll get probably 90% or more of what I paid for it vs a LOT less than I'd get for resale on the Yamaha. HO HO HO! You asked.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts