RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
harley mentality: Buy a harley so u can bang your buddys wife? I dont have bike so im gonna hide. ghey!

what was the bike anyway a sporty?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Well come on guys, they couldnt make that spotwith a Warrior. He would have looked silly when his bike backfired 3 times, giving the husband the idea that this man was an idiot and poppin him in the head as soon as he came in the door.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Really funny part about that is that if the guy had respect then he'd find his own girl to bang. Just goes to show the Harley mentality.

I noticed that she didn't seem turned on as much as frightened by the ***bag. Stupid marketing, if you ask me. Someone should get fired.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Is that supposed to make me want to buy a Harley? try again.

That was just disturbing. The husband hides in the closet, The wife submits to a biker, the biker goes after the wife that was warmed up by the husband.

Harley doesnt need marketing.Nobody needs that kind of marketing.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,569 Posts
Excellent observations.

07midnite said:
Typical Harley guys; always getting sloppy seconds in EVERYTHING!

curiositywasframed said:
Really funny part about that is that if the guy had respect then he'd find his own girl to bang. Just goes to show the Harley mentality. I noticed that she didn't seem turned on as much as frightened by the ***bag. Stupid marketing, if you ask me. Someone should get fired.

antitech1 said:
Is that supposed to make me want to buy a Harley? try again. That was just disturbing. The husband hides in the closet, The wife submits to a biker, the biker goes after the wife that was warmed up by the husband. Harley doesnt need marketing.Nobody needs that kind of marketing.

·
Registered
611 Posts
curiositywasframed said:
I noticed that she didn't seem turned on as much as frightened

some chicks are into that! I think the wholemy bike is better than yours thing sucks anyway. I would ride with any cool person on any kind of bike. The warrior isnt special to me it just looked cool. I like Honda, Harley, Suzuki.. whatever. I dont know why most of us do that to other riders. If I had to say I would only ride one bike from today on I would go Honda Goldwing, HD Vrod, any full dress BMW, something like that. Each has something good to offer.

I will give HD this, I play in Rock Clubs and have been part of an Mtv awarded album, not a big one, just one from the UK. (Blind Rage) and most women I met think a HD is sexy. They know the name well and that is why commercials like that are made. They NEVER asked if it was a Yamaha out front.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
So if I get a Harley I can be a grungy sleazebag and have some trailor trash girlfriends? The crazy thing I find about this is that even WITH this stereotype being carried forward even from within their own company some idiots actually DO put a bizarre amount of respect towards Harleys and their riders. It completely boggles me.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Marco Polo said:
So if I get a Harley I can be a grungy sleazebag and have some trailor trash girlfriends? The crazy thing I find about this is that even WITH this stereotype being carried forward even from within their own company some idiots actually DO put a bizarre amount of respect towards Harleys and their riders. It completely boggles me.

No way Marco, All..... I repeat ALL Trailer Trash Girlfriends must first be sampled by myself for safety, then if approved, you can only have one! I get dibbs on the rest.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
nmbillr said:
Marco Polo said:
So if I get a Harley I can be a grungy sleazebag and have some trailor trash girlfriends?  The crazy thing I find about this is that even WITH this stereotype being carried forward even from within their own company some idiots actually DO put a bizarre amount of respect towards Harleys and their riders.  It completely boggles me.

No way Marco,  All..... I repeat ALL  Trailer Trash Girlfriends must first be sampled by myself for safety, then if approved, you can only have one!  I get dibbs on the rest.
I sure hope your wearing protection. You must think of us fellow riders, that would be the right and proper thing to do, especially us warrior riders.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts