RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I'm not sure, but I'll give you a welcome to the forum. I'm sure someone will post with an answer soon.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
yeah, HD grips will fit. I used a dremel to make the round hole in the throttle housing a little bigger. Take your time as you do not want to make it any bigger than it needs to be in order to operate smoothly. Mine is slick as silk without being too big.
I walked into a custom bike shop and felt the throttle action on alot of their bikes. They were so rough, it was enough to make me sick compared to mine. These were $30-$40k bikes in the showroom....

BTW, welcome!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome redwoods, some top replies from the guys there. Best of luck with the grips, it will take a little modding but if you're up to it and you have a dremmel then there is a great selection of good looking Harley grips out there that you can make fit. Best of luck.

·
Registered
516 Posts
correct,
naturally the leftside fits its the right grip where the switch plates sanwiches the grip. The hole is too small and will need to be cut out. trace the hole on tape so you dont jack up your switch housing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts