RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently found out that if you take the Memphis Shades Bushwhackers (Part #: MEB7222) and slap em' on the Warrior... they actually work.

They come bent and shaped like this. It's originally meant for a 2018 Indian scout bobber.

View attachment 255328

Next I threw them in a vise I had at work to make them flat and bent the portion that actually mounts to the guard about 90 degrees. The bracket is aluminum so it is able to bend once or twice, but obviously don't go too overboard with it.

First ill go over the left hand (LH) side, weirdly enough, it was the easiest. I thought this side would have been the harder one because of the clutch lever. The clutch lever, at least the stock ones, stick out from the grip a little more than I expected. This makes it touch the handguard ever so slightly but it really is no big deal if you position them right.
View attachment 255329 View attachment 255330 View attachment 255331

For the right hand (RH) side it was a little more of a pain. The metal conduit things that the 2 cables come out of made it harder to install. I had to loosen up the front brake support and the throttle module to squeeze in the bracket to mount with the mirror. I ended up slapping them in between the two metal things to make it sit flush with the mirror jam-nuts. This one you will have to bend a little more to make it sit correctly to actually block some wind off your hand. In hind sight, if you wanted to not bend the right one completely flat with the vise, it would most likely help you out later.

View attachment 255332 View attachment 255333 View attachment 255334

As you can see, the RH side doesn't touch the guard like the LH side. The clutch lever does stick out further than the brake, but as you see from the front photo it doesn't ruin the sleekness or make anything look crooked. Some bending is involved but they will look pretty **** good IMO.

Last note; I got these from amazon for like $75.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe try these then.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts