RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2004 i decided to get back into bikes, being steared into buying a dyna wide glide by family,the discuss in harley started shortly after.
The bike is one thing but the dealers SUCK big time cocky, here it is you don,t like tuff. Got me a 2007 devils tail chrome wheels samson ground pounders corbin crusier seat for my lady.looking to ride with other warriors in the Binghamton Utica N.Y area

·
Registered
689 Posts
Harley dealer discuss you,or what are you saying discuss you, I'm loss , but hope it a warrior paint Job you are calling the devils tail, Your 1st post a bit vag-ue least for country bonk'en like I"M is. [/emoticons/emotion-11.gif] Maybe some n.y bros,, can pick up your language and run the wind with you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let me say again , harley dealers are set in there ways theres no dealing with them
its harley prices and thats it. Just got tired of the harley scene. My warrior has the stock factory flame devils tail paint job in sapphire blue/liguid silver flames. sorry about not being able to understand me im old school

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I think he meant he got disgusted with the Harley attitude pretty quickly.

Now, you've got a great bike and also an awesome resource in this forum.

Welcome Nutcracker ....and Enjoy !!!![8D]

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
COngrats on the new Warrior. As long as your riding your ok in my book regardless of Harley or not. Welcome to the forum and if you have any questions at all have a search through the threads. We have beaten most things to death here. If you cant find what your looking for we'll be more then happy to try to help.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Welcome 2 the 4M hope you like your new ride - never heard of the devils tail - but I know what saphire and silver look like [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] - must be an 07

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the kind hello from everyone. When i put the new pipes on the warrior
it left me with the bracket and the small plastic rear brake reservoir. I was told
by the dealer that someone makes a small bracket to take its place. If anyone can help me find one i would be very thankful The cracker!

·
Registered
747 Posts
I think it might be a Yamaha part.. I'm not for sure.. but I'm sure your dealer can get one. When I got my bike used I has a custom made one.. but I have Elite forward controls now.. so the resevoir has been removed..... and welcom to the 4m /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrat's on the new bike, my family rides HD as well but I do me, you know. If you check out all the info on this forum you'll really pick up on a lot of good info. Really helpfull stuff, as far as yor rear brake reservoir, you have a few different options...some expensive,,some kinda cheap, and some free. Try doing a search on what your curious about and you usually find several different threads/topics to check out. Good info. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Welcome to a great 4M and a great bike. Every once in a while I end up at the HD dealership with my buddies. Checking out their accessory department always makes me feel better. Some of their prices are just CRAZY!!!!! I know what you mean about the dealers but I have to say their not all the same. They're like Harley riders, you get the ones who are serious riders and are happy to ride with anyone and you get the.... I'm not sure what to call them "the serious owners" who are just all about HD and nothing else really matters. They really are quite annoying. They give stupid egotistical arrogant people a bad name.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts