RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Sangathor said:
tvshooter said:
Thats the way mine is set and thats the way it has been since the switch, still takes me to the last post. Any other ideas?

Are you sure it's on Ascending and not Descending?  Also, don't forget to hit Save at the bottom of the page before you close it or you new settings will not take effect.
It is and has been on ascending and i have hit the save button. I have had it this way since the change over and I'm fine with it. It's a quirk and I know I just have to deal with it. I really don't care that much it's just that it's a pain in the ass to not start at the beginning . Who cares. I'm over it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
One thing I would like to know how to do is put the little pic's at the bottom of my post. I cant figure out where everyone is getting them and how to put them on. Maybe someone can help me with that?

·
Registered
578 Posts
tvshooter said:
One thing I would like to know how to do is put the little pic's at the bottom of my post. I cant figure out where everyone is getting them and how to put them on. Maybe someone can help me with that?

+1 i'd like to know the same thing.Where is everyone getting the midnight warrior club logo and such...............

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
To put pictures in your signature...click your name in your post, under Options you go to Editmy Profile, and in the Signature box you put the link for the image surrounded bythe code{img} {/img} (it's actuallythese brackets [] but if I did that in the post it would not show up)...to get started I guess you can hijack someone elses little images by going over the image and right clicking on the image and you can copy it's link under properties....later you can design your own little midnight club and what not thumbnails....

·
Registered
388 Posts
RX_Warrior said:
To put pictures in your signature...click your name in your post, under Options you go to Edit my Profile, and in the Signature box you put the link for the image surrounded by the code {img} {/img}  (it's actually these brackets [ ]  but if I did that in the post it would not show up) ...to get started I guess you can hijack someone elses little images by going over the image and right clicking on the image and you can copy it's link under properties....later you can design your own little midnight club and what not thumbnails....
thanks I'll give it a try.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
OK first of all you have to use these brackets [ not { or (.....

You can't just link the image from your desktop....OK try this...save the image to your galley and then use that link to put it into your signature....

Or do what I do, go to http://www.imageshack.us/and upload your picture from your desktop, once uploaded use the direct link that it gives you all the way at the bottom and put that in the signature box surrounded by ["img"] [/"img"] again minus the quotation marks ( I had to put those in or else it would show up in this post as a blank picture. Try it again...

·
Registered
2,602 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
here is what it says in my edit page......"(img]http://rswarrior.com/controlpanel/photos/posteditor.aspx?sectionid=2534&PostID=913141[/img)" minus the " "and the ()'s

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
["img"]http://rswarrior.com/photos/tvshooter/images/913141/100x100.aspx[/"img] minus the quotation marks.....Ok I gotta go for a ride....

·
Registered
388 Posts
Holy Sh*t ! It finally worked. Thanks for all your help. There are days when a guy can feel REAL DUMB. And today is my day.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I don't like the new site at all! I used to spend hours on this site and check it 6-8 times a day. Now I pop on to check my personal messages and exit.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts