RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haven't posted or been on the site much lately. thought i'd follow up with my most recent impressions of the aeromach python seat. i did a 2 hour ride last weekend, and i have to tell you, my butt hurt when i was finished. maybe it's my old age, but i'm not as happy with the seat as i thought i would be.

i also see there's tons of new members!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
anybody have any thoughts on the potato chip seat from pacific coast star? it looks good, im thinking of getting it, but not sure how comfortable it will be.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
torque,
send it out and have www.mcdonaldautotrim.com shave some foam out and install pro pad gel pad. I had this done to my stock seat. Does the job. I am sending out my Mustang Vintage to have that gel padded. Gel is the way to go for comfy saddle!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I have to keep the gel pad link handy DarkStar. I was on the Solo Seat for about 5+ hours a couple weeks ago and my lower back & ass was a little sore the next day (day after next and I was fine). I figure I'll give the Solo seat some more time to break in.

The stock seat didn't give me any problems, but my longest ride wasn't more than two hours on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts