RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again all

Well its been a long time since I was on here. I have moved to Hawaii (military) lets hope they packed the bikes correctly (Warrior mine, Vstar 11100 wifes) still waiting for stuff to get here a month later. It didn't look good when the took it away. The movers took the bike and only used one strap, one on each bike. They center slung them both and the strap was right on my pipes. The only used furniture pads to try and protect it . The only good thing is that now the military replaces full retail value now when you find discrepancies. I already know I am going to get some new furniture when it gets here I saw them already scratch that. Wife is more worried about that then me I am worried about the bike. Any other horror stories with movers.

Doc

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
psklaerner said:
Vstar 11100

WOW the biggest VSTAR Ever!!! lol

In college, i did some moving for a furniture store for the extra $$$ and let me just say,

I hope you get reimbursed in full. Sorry man....

Just expect the worst and if it isnt so, than cool.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
If you find any marks on the paint, think major upgrades for the bike. Just take retail Yamaha prices and you could have 2 more bikes if they damage much. Hope it all turns out well. Visited Hawaii several years ago..what is with all the 45 mph speed limits on a lot the expressways.

·
Administrator
29,677 Posts
You know,all us mainlanders would appreciate it if you Hawaii guys got your act together and did a group ride with major pictures and posted everything so we could drool over the prospect of riding over there. C'mon get busy!

psklaerner said:
Hello again all

Well its been a long time since I was on here. I have moved to Hawaii (military) lets hope they packed the bikes correctly (Warrior mine, Vstar 11100 wifes) still waiting for stuff to get here a month later. It didn't look good when the took it away. The movers took the bike and only used one strap, one on each bike. They center slung them both and the strap was right on my pipes. The only used furniture pads to try and protect it . The only good thing is that now the military replaces full retail value now when you find discrepancies. I already know I am going to get some new furniture when it gets here I saw them already scratch that. Wife is more worried about that then me I am worried about the bike. Any other horror stories with movers.

Doc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts