RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there first of all im new to the cruiser sean well half in, stell have my fireblade but it is time to injoy life and relax i no im only 27 years old but been rideing sport bikes 4 at least 9 years and stell alife so time to relax.eneyway just saying hi and yes i own a warrior im from guelph ont canada and love to ride hoping ill find some warrior riders 2 ride with on here when i learn 2 post picks on here ill post some picks of my pride and juy my bike that is lol chow 4 now

·
Registered
109 Posts
I also have only rode sportbikes, but now your sittin down on a super-cruiser instead layn down on a rocket. WELCOME!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Welcome from across the pond
- took a gander at your pics - that's definitely a very fine example of a Warrior
but, the stock exhaust has been cut in half!!? - how does that sound? - there's loads of info on modding the stock exhaust but not seen that before! -now i'm known to be afully paid up member of the Water Heater [internals as well] PreservationSociety [WHiPS] but must say that looks quite mean - not being'allowed under club rules' to be anexpert on the stock mod internals, you understand, can someone who was refused entry to the club probably
say what that does to the internals?- looks like they took a saw to it and put the end cap back on? could it be that simple? and what happens to the back pressure?

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Man, motor work aside I wish I would have bought a Warrior with the fata$$ already done. My wife is killing me!!!!!! Nice bike noobe.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
toyotaguy919....welcome! It's always nice to see other Canadians join the site. I take it spelling is not one of your stronger points. I'm cool with that 'cause maybe it's just me as I'm not up to speed with the short form instant messaging words.
But please do me one favour.....go into Edit Profile, About and beside Location correct the spelling of Canada in your profile.
Oh, BTW, Nice Ride !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts