RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested , Im taking the wife out for a ride this morning with a couple friends to southern vermont . Probobly stop at the apple barn for some goodies . Ride rt 7 and rt 100 for a little while. Sorry for the short notice but we just decided to go. Were leaving here at 11 am and heading north

·
Registered
452 Posts
ekmaint said:
If anyone is interested , Im taking the wife out for a ride this morning with a couple friends to southern vermont . Probobly stop at the apple barn for some goodies . Ride rt 7 and rt 100 for a little while. Sorry for the short notice but we just decided to go. Were leaving here at 11 am and heading north
Hey that's my trick....last minute invite so nobody can make it...then B-itch about it...
Ride safe my friend, this IS the weekend all the tourist/terrorist are out slamming their brakes on and coming across the double lines every time they see a pumpkin patch or a leaf hit the ground...

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UpstateBob said:
ekmaint said:
Hey that's my trick....last minute invite so nobody can make it...then B-itch about it...
Ride safe my friend, this IS the weekend all the tourist/terrorist are out slamming their brakes on and coming across the double lines every time they see a pumpkin patch or a leaf hit the ground...

You got it, them crazy basstaarrrdds will be out till the snow flies

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
JPWARRIOR said:
Awww darn, I can't make the ride. Gimme at least 5 hours next time please...

JP, That is his plan.

If you want, I'm leaving from the Mickey D's on RT 6 in Seekonk at 11:30. A little closer and later. Think you can make it?

Ed, Have a good one.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Next week... Biketoberfest. Y'all come here!

Bear, Considering I just read this, I'm sorry, I can't get there in time. I'll try to be there at 15:15 though...

Seekonk is just around the corner...

From Walpole.

Miss home sometimes. The scenery and roads here suck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts