RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im changing my bars to a new set with internal wiring. im trying to remove the stock handle bars with all of the wires still intact so i can do all of the re-wiring on the new bars in the comfort of my livingroom. i was trying to unplug the wires from the harness but the plugs are deep in the headlight and i couldnt get the headlight off to remove em. i know that sounds stupid that i couldnt even get the headlight off. my harley was a lot easier to work on. i pulled the screws out of the headlight visor and that allowed me to move the light out a bit but i still couldnt get to the plugs. do i need to go in through the front of the light by removing the glass and the reflector to get the plugs? any help from you guys that have already done this would be awesome.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yeah bud, no prob.Remove the two srewson the front sidesof the bezel and the glass, bezel ring, and reflector will all come out as one peice. Pull out on the bottom a little and slide down to remove. You can then unplug the headlight plug and set the light out of the way. You will have easy access to all of the plugs then.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts