RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently went to order a headlight bezel with visor for my warrior (part# STR-5PX58-10-00) to find out it has been discontinued!!!
. If you have it, know where to find it or can make it Plz send me a pm.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Arcwelder said:
BAH!! well i apreciate yall filling me in.Maybe i can get bucky to machine me one.

Then he'll have to make about 500 plus one for me too

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe we could start a petition for jeff, and when he sees how many of us are drooling for this part he will consider making it...? perhaps. It just looks so good, it makes my loins quiver with anticipation. and if that doesnt work maybe a VTX headlight will.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Didn't know what all the fuss was about until I saw the pic of the warrior in the article. That peice really makes the headlight standout in a good way. I must have one.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Cobra Visor installed!

Well after a little searching on Ebay was able to snag for $12 a COBRA headlight visor p/n 04-2000 5-3/4" and with a little fiddling around made it work looks pretty good! Used some RTV silicone to make it super secure but I didnt even have to remove the chrome ring from the light assy. was able to make it work as is!

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Was an experiment but if anyone is interested 5-3/4" works perfectly the metal half moon ring just needs a little fiddling with to get inside the headlight was actually pretty easy to do!

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts